SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

July 30, 2011, 06:59:28 PM #1050 Last Edit: July 30, 2011, 07:20:49 PM by JDub
Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2011, 07:09:10 AM
I couldn't sleep, so I decided to touch up my Buddy Falcon pic. LOL IT'S 2 AM

[spoiler][spoiler]

Lovin' that Captain Fonzcon.

Quote from: SJS on July 30, 2011, 07:09:10 AMI couldn't sleep, so I decided to touch up my Buddy Falcon pic. LOL IT'S 2 AM

Needs more dodge around the outside. The light in the Brawl pictures is usually rather...what's the word...well it comes from both sides and the top. So shadows should be in the middle and on the bottoms of things.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 30, 2011, 05:19:22 PM
As much as I like that lightened up Falcon, I still think the old one matches the default Falcon.
Yeah, but the old one is so dull D=

Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 30, 2011, 06:47:33 PM
That newly lightened CF is sooo much better.
Thanks!

Quote from: JDub on July 30, 2011, 06:59:28 PM
Lovin' that Captain Fonzcon.
Heeeeeey, thanks XD

Quote from: Majora on July 30, 2011, 07:42:26 PM
Needs more dodge around the outside. The light in the Brawl pictures is usually rather...what's the word...well it comes from both sides and the top. So shadows should be in the middle and on the bottoms of things.
I was going more for my own shading style than Brawl's.


So yeah, I'm working on something non-CSP related again (it's not LST Forums this time XD). Hopefully it'll be done by Samus's birthday! ;)
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 01:20:58 AM
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is the best thing I've seen all day XD

And yeah, just send me those recolors whenever.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on August 03, 2011, 01:31:30 AM
That is the best thing I've seen all day XD

And yeah, just send me those recolors whenever.

Glad you enjoyed it. XD

And yeah, I'll send them straight to you as soon as Pride finishes them.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on August 03, 2011, 01:34:08 AM
Glad you enjoyed it. XD

And yeah, I'll send them straight to you as soon as Pride finishes them.
What about mine? o.o Don't forget mine D:

Hey look, another tiny preview  r)

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Donkey kong is my guess or Diddy kong
this is brown fur like them
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm guessing Donkey Kong.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Naw dudes, its totally Justin Bieber :p *gets shot*

I love how people jump to the gun and say Donkey Kong, when it could be very well be Diddy Kong.
or Zelda armpit hair. <_<

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 06, 2011, 10:05:03 PM
I love how people jump to the gun and say Donkey Kong, when it could be very well be Diddy Kong.
or Zelda armpit hair. <_<
I dunno. It reminds me of DK.
@At black text
:srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]