SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Yup it's Donkey [censored]ing Kong.








And I half-assed the leg fur and the recolors. Oh well.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


The leg hair extremely turns me on.

So it was Donkey Kong after all <_<

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 07, 2011, 06:09:16 AM
The leg hair extremely turns me on.
This. I kinda don't like the leg hair.

Plus, I think I see some white in the CSP sized portraits.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The leg hair looks really...moldy from far away.

Ah, I don't even remember posting those XD

Anyways, the legs probably don't even show in-game. I guess I can redo it?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


If we don't show them don't redo this. It's really hard to make.

I'll decide for sure once I can test the CSPs in-game.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I'm almost sure that the legs will not show in game, at least not to the point where it looks moldy (no homo).

I like them, keep it up Jesse ;)



"SJS was right, the legs did not appear in the slightest in-game. Thus, they lived happily ever after. The end."
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 09, 2011, 11:02:56 PM


"SJS was right, the legs did not appear in the slightest in-game. Thus, they lived happily ever after. The end."
There's always the results screen :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Psssh, who replaces those? XD

I know I dont >_>
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 09, 2011, 11:15:58 PM
Psssh, who replaces those? XD

I know I dont >_>

i do........
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


That's crazy. I never feel like messing with all those individual files XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 09, 2011, 11:30:27 PM
That's crazy. I never feel like messing with all those individual files XD

well, if,IF, for example you used a PSA like spiderman, would you leave the results screen portrais as they are?

well, thats a bad question, the thing is, i like the results screen portraits to be the same as the CSS
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?