SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

August 09, 2011, 11:38:02 PM #1080 Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 02:16:28 PM by S.J. Stick
Quote from: Person on August 09, 2011, 11:32:24 PM
well, if,IF, for example you used a PSA like spiderman, would you leave the results screen portrais as they are?

well, thats a bad question, the thing is, i like the results screen portraits to be the same as the CSS

Yes I would, because I'm just that damn lazy =D

Also, here's a shameless self promotion. Actually, I might make a thread for my textures. >->



Download Link
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 09, 2011, 11:38:02 PM
Yes I would, because I'm just that damn lazy =D

Also, here's a shameless self promotion. Actually, I might make a thread for my textures. >->



Download Link

:srs:

also, nice texture ;D
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?


Jesse, the link takes you to something prohibited.

Hey SJS, think you could do a CSP for my Mr.Segtendo here somehow? o.o



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21380


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on August 10, 2011, 12:40:42 PMHey SJS, think you could do a CSP for my Mr.Segtendo here somehow? o.o http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21380
yeah do that one :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

August 13, 2011, 02:26:12 AM #1086 Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 02:38:34 AM by Phred
Yeah, I'm pretty picky, so I have all images customized.
Plus where else are you going to see Zero Suit Samus' image?
And it lets me have group images for Zelda/Sheik and Pokemon Trainer for the character select screen, but individual images for the Results screen. (Which I thank you for letting me do that, SJS, not many other people do portraits for default colours)

I suppose you do see a bit of leg there, don't you.

Could you do KTH's/MASTERLINKX's Conductor Link (Spirit Tracks)?
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

So SJS, who are you doing next? The other 50 percent of my roster needs to be all HD and stuff.   Also, can you make the Donkey Kong CSS icons?

We need a CSP for this.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


August 16, 2011, 09:37:03 PM #1090 Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 09:37:57 PM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: PAVGN on August 16, 2011, 09:33:03 PMWe need a CSP for this.

i second that.

well i mean its incredibly easy to make but an SJS styled get out Frog would be remarkable.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on August 16, 2011, 09:37:03 PM
i second that.

well i mean its incredibly easy to make but an SJS styled get out Frog would be remarkable.
I third this, Get Out Frog needs a SJS CSP big time xD

August 18, 2011, 05:42:19 PM #1092 Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 05:44:59 PM by S.J. Stick



GET OUT

Who says I never do requests now?  :af:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 18, 2011, 05:42:19 PMWho says I never do requests now?  :af:
now do Goku,V joe,"insert other popular vertexs over CF" in CF pose :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hm... No idea if this is too much, but I don't suppose it would hurt to ask.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9099