SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



Quote from: S.J. Stick on August 18, 2011, 05:42:19 PM



GET OUT

[censored] YEAH!! Thanks SJS!
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


August 19, 2011, 12:24:01 AM #1098 Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 12:30:19 AM by S.J. Stick


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


O__O
YES.
Waluigi :happy:

I hop _Data_Drain_ releases that Waluigi over Pit. I'll gladly use these then :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Are you going to take requests for Waluigi? Because I have a few If you are.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 19, 2011, 12:27:59 AM
O__O
YES.
Waluigi :happy:

I hop _Data_Drain_ releases that Waluigi over Pit. I'll gladly use these then :3
Whoa whoa, I'm not the one making him. XD

And it will be sometime, trust me. :P

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 19, 2011, 12:41:12 AM
Whoa whoa, I'm not the one making him. XD

And it will be sometime, trust me. :P
Lol.

Sorry. I thought you made it since you showed us a video of it.

And awesome. Can't wait.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm surprised no one has asked how vegeta's textures have been going XD

seriously though Loving the csps, keep up the badass work!

hey how are vegeta´s textures going?XD
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 19, 2011, 01:43:33 AM
I'm surprised no one has asked how vegeta's textures have been going XD

seriously though Loving the csps, keep up the badass work!
You totally called it.
Quote from: . on August 19, 2011, 01:46:52 AM
hey how are vegeta´s textures going?XD
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: . on August 19, 2011, 01:46:52 AM
hey how are vegeta´s textures going?XD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yes, that was expected.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 19, 2011, 02:21:10 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yes, that was expected.

Great! And I made this HQ GETOUT just for the occasion!

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.