SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Samoose! :O

Hmm... the first one looks a little too similar to the original ones you made for her. Which I kinda thought looked a little like the Melee ones. /:

Though it is much more dynamic than the second one. It's your call.

The first one is [censored]ing sexy, but I do like the second one better.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 04, 2011, 11:01:04 PM
Samoose! :O

Hmm... the first one looks a little too similar to the original ones you made for her. Which I kinda thought looked a little like the Melee ones. /:

Though it is much more dynamic than the second one. It's your call.

The first one is a "remix" of my Samus pose, which was inspired by her Melee CSP. The second's based of of her standing in Metroid Prime.

And yes, I would do another huge batch of Samus CSPs. But it'll be a hell of a lot easier than Peach since I won't have to manually add the eyes and get rid of white jaggies on every single one.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 04, 2011, 11:05:08 PM
And yes, I would do another huge batch of Samus CSPs.

You have made me a very happy Ridley indeed.

October 04, 2011, 11:11:23 PM #1520 Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 11:12:19 PM by KTH
Second is more epic.


'"cause she look like this.

I'll choose the first one. It's only problem is that I feel that more of the Arm Canon needs to be shown.

I think I'll run with the second one. So... requests? For Samus only. let me say that again, just to be clear. Samus requests. Only.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I make no promises with Kyogre. It might not work well to say the least.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Well.. KTH just posted everything I was gonna ask for.

Megaman X, Cell, Predator, Dark Samus.

I don't expect Kyogre though, lol that's gonna look so evil.

Well...For Kyogre, you try your best. If it's isn't pefect.


SA-X by me: http://www.mediafire.com/?8cus4vx8xfogg
See-through visor Samus by me: http://www.mediafire.com/?eh26bctwxvqfn
Ironman by wii: (I'll have to send you this one.)
Kyogre by Starwaffle: http://www.box.net/shared/xpqeik9enky3qj2s2tc8
Phazon Suit by Unai: http://www.mediafire.com/?ez5mkwzmnl4
Battle Suit by Akari_Un: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5CHTR65V

Edit: Looks like some of these have been requested already.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]