SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Seems like everyone has requested most of the Samus hacks I use.  The only one that I don't think got requested was War Machine.

Don't forget Weyard's Other M Samus. :O

Hmm... Red Phazon Dark Samus by Weyard.  And Space Pirate Trooper (Light AND Dark) also by Weyard. Weyards Prime Samus, Gravity Hybrid, and Prime Phazon too.

Links or it didn't happen
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Do people actually want Waluigi CSPs, or just choosing it cause it's a completely different poll option?

uhmm sj could you do for these ones please
The Soul
Black Suit
Dark Samus + Recolours
thanks in advance  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

SJS, when do you think you'll be doing requests for Fox or Wolf CSP's? I need one for each but don't want to you know, butt in.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 05, 2011, 12:52:56 AM
Do people actually want Waluigi CSPs, or just choosing it cause it's a completely different poll option?

No idea, but I already made Waluigi CSPs. They were so full of WAAA it was almost unbearable.

Quote from: xZedkiel on October 05, 2011, 12:55:51 AM
SJS, when do you think you'll be doing requests for Fox or Wolf CSP's? I need one for each but don't want to you know, butt in.

No idea. I woke up yesterday and felt like making Peach. Today I felt like making Samus. It depends on what I eat.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 05, 2011, 12:52:56 AM
Do people actually want Waluigi CSPs, or just choosing it cause it's a completely different poll option?
The second thing you said :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: Albafika on October 05, 2011, 01:02:15 AM
Sexy CSPs, SJ. Loving the Peach ones.

Thanks you, sir.

So is that all the requests then?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Did you get the Ironman I sent you?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


October 05, 2011, 01:15:10 AM #1544 Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 01:22:39 AM by Subvenrus
Also, do you mind making a version of my personal with Blue visor/cannon (Missile mode)and a version with white with a pink tint armor (original Varia), and a blue visor/cannon with pink armor (Varia missile mode)? These i can live without (except the non-missile Varia), but Red Phazon and Classic M1 Samus I need pretty bad.
Here are the links again; Classic Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=11682&Moderated=0
Red Phazon Dark Samus: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13509
Incase the Classic Samus gets its link changed due to verification or something, it should be on the front page and soon in my vault. Thanks again and in advance good sir!