SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Why the ._.? KTH asked for 13 (that made me go 0_o when i saw it), I asked for twelve (some of which can be recoloured with PhotoShop or GIMP quite easily)

Samus only has six different costumes, so requesting more than six is kinda crazy.

So yeah.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



October 07, 2011, 10:32:16 PM #1624 Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 10:40:57 PM by Subvenrus
Yes, but I know some friends who love your CSPs and have Brawl hax. Kenneth uses the Young Other M, Corrupted, and Cissnei, and Deacon uses the Bikini (which I made and used to have, but Miku replaced it so... yeah.) and Miku (but not red so he can have Bikini). But since I use Red Miku, I still want it.

If you're confused it's okay. Let's just say my friends use a few hacks I don't use as well as hacks I do use. So I want them to be happy too XP

A few extra my buds use (and since I'm surprised no one has requested them yet):
Dark: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13372
Helmetless: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14240
This one should have a seperate link/spoiler: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16960

Quote from: SJS on October 07, 2011, 10:20:14 PMSamus only has six different costumes, so requesting more than six is kinda crazy.

Then I must be a completely reasonable man, because that's how many requests I have.

Battlesuit Samus by Akari_Un: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CQ93SK90
Dominatrix Suit Samus by Akari_Un: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHK3TVHB
The OTHER Other M Samus by Razanak7: http://www.mediafire.com/?te3d2hdhlfh
Ashei by Canon98 http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ed629d9e3e580be08ef1259ff1b60e816c5fd4fea06ba097b16e5c9d3b204475
Zero Suit SA-X by Spire: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/SA-X.rar
SMAAAASH!! Zero Suit Samus by BP: http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Samus_ZSS/SMAAAASH!!Samus.rar

Also, do you mind If I send you a private request?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on October 07, 2011, 10:33:09 PMAlso, do you mind If I send you a private request?

Hmmm. Sure, I guess.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Time for a Layton CSP! :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Well I'm postponing the Zero Suit Samus CSPs. I have some kinks I need to iron out. Deal with it like a gentleman.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


You know what I want someone to make on someone next?

Dio. [censored]ing. Brando.

Someone do it already.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302




Quote from: Subvenrus on October 07, 2011, 10:13:01 PM
Why the ._.? KTH asked for 13 (that made me go 0_o when i saw it), I asked for twelve (some of which can be recoloured with PhotoShop or GIMP quite easily)

Because i can't request more then 6 request? I can't request another one for take CSP and change the file on my SD?

I'm not trying to flame. I actually completely agree, cuz I switch hacks often, trading with my friends or just getting new hacks. I'm just saying, you asked for more than I don't so don't gang up on me. Anyway, what's the "kinks" you were talking about, SJ?