SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Quote from: Aenglaan on October 09, 2011, 05:46:00 PM
Cloud (yeah that's right): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16171
Vangard Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13302
Lord Class Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16385

It was missing his sword. I mean, that's like Snake without the box; the sword is such an iconic feature to Ike.

Thanks, you just gave me an awesome idea for Snake CSPs

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on October 09, 2011, 05:50:04 PM
As regards to the Ike pose, I also prefer the older one.  I think it could be a little more ferocious, like he's sort of running at the player, both hands on his blade (either that or he has one hand gripped and the other hand forward).  Here are the poses I thought could work:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Just throwing out an idea.

Those are great, but they probably wouldn't fit in the CSP very well. Characters have to be pretty vertical (which sucks ass, because my Pit pose from earlier is problematic). Then I'd have to Photoshop the cape emblem on every CSP since it's pretty prominent, along with the white jaggies on his hair/cape. My pose takes the "path of least resistance," if you know what I mean XD

But it's nice that someone's actually giving me feedback.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22266
Felix (Golden Sun: The Lost Age) with Excalibur :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Holy [censored] Jesse, you blow up in posts on this thread now. I missed Link requests yesterday, are doing Ike now?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 09, 2011, 06:11:13 PM
Holy [censored] Jesse, you blow up in posts on this thread now. I missed Link requests yesterday, are doing Ike now?

Sure am
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Ike requests?  Sure, I've got some...

Ragna the Bloodedge
Travis 3.0
Dante 3.0
Vanguard Ike

I'm sure at least half of these were already requested.  Ah well...

Quote from: Victory Badguy on October 09, 2011, 06:19:17 PM
Ike requests?  Sure, I've got some...

Ragna the Bloodedge
Travis 3.0
Dante 3.0
Vanguard Ike

I'm sure at least half of these were already requested.  Ah well...

More like 3/4  :af:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 05:59:00 PM
Those are great, but they probably wouldn't fit in the CSP very well. Characters have to be pretty vertical (which sucks ass, because my Pit pose from earlier is problematic). Then I'd have to Photoshop the cape emblem on every CSP since it's pretty prominent, along with the white jaggies on his hair/cape. My pose takes the "path of least resistance," if you know what I mean XD

But it's nice that someone's actually giving me feedback.

Ah yes, I didn't take those factors into consideration XD  


Well I guess I'll close requests and get started?

Well, you can still post requests while I'm working. So there are still a few hours to squeeze in more.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 07:17:04 PM
Well I guess I'll close requests and get started?

Well, you can still post requests while I'm working. So there are still a few hours to squeeze in more.

Well, everyone I have on Ike has already been requested, so I'm a happy Italian. ;o

Paper cuuuuuuuuuuuuuts!

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on October 09, 2011, 08:24:14 PM
Paper cuuuuuuuuuuuuuts!


looks cool :)
I love the new Ike Pose :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.