SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I was hoping to see pheonix get his own custom pose but oh well he looks pretty funny in that pose as it looks like he's about to throw paper at you.

Maybe if Phoenix gets a PSA or something, I'll consider it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.





Thanks SJS :D
[move]rar! rar! rar! --8o8 Dark[/move]

Well, Cloud and Dante were already requested so I'm good. Hey SJS, I remember KTH requested http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20907 , which I also use, but it was never made. Just the MM version was. D'ya mind doing them? Cuz they were requested, just not done :(

Quote from: Subvenrus on October 09, 2011, 10:46:11 PM
Well, Cloud and Dante were already requested so I'm good. Hey SJS, I remember KTH requested http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20907 , which I also use, but it was never made. Just the MM version was. D'ya mind doing them? Cuz they were requested, just not done :(

The Majora's Mask Young Link had a one slot size mod, which I can work with. The one you posted didn't have this, so it couldn't be made with my methods.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Theoretically, you could use the size mod with OoT Link. It's just a deku shield, skin instead of collar, and kokiri sword modification. Do you mind at least trying it? Thanks either way.

I don't know how to make size mods. I just make the CSPs, man.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


What I mean is, I'm assuming you have a special motion for each character (ie Wait1, Attack100, etc.). Theoretically, using BrawlBox, you could export the motion by right-clicking the motion you use, open the OoT YLink, open the motion included with it, replace the animation, and try it that way. IDK if that would work since I don't have your animations, but it should work.



so sj who will be the next one?i cant wait to see it  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.