SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2011, 03:41:27 AM
That's because Charizard was easy. And the BPs are up now.
Much obliged!

Who next?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2011, 03:41:27 AM
Yeah, I probably didn't wait long enough before starting. Sorry!
It's okay bro, I at least get Giratina! ^-^

Since Meta Knight's winning by so much, I guess people can start posting Meta Knight requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 14, 2011, 04:05:27 AM #2134 Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 04:06:34 AM by MANSTA8
^@ link #2, nope.avi

That requires a moveset to look right.




Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2011, 04:37:02 AM
That one's got a broken download
Crap.
It does.
I'll send you a PAC/PCS tomorrow.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on November 11, 2011, 04:55:24 PM
I honestly have no idea what those looks like

You could try looking them up...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here they are. All of Zero's poses.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Segtendo.EXE on November 14, 2011, 04:38:52 AM
Crap.
It does.
I'll send you a PAC/PCS tomorrow.

Lensho fixed it, don't worry about it.

Quote from: Velen on November 14, 2011, 05:08:23 AM
You could try looking them up...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here they are. All of Zero's poses.

Kind of hard to identify which game a specific pose came from when I know nothing of the series. The first one wouldn't fit well in the CSP. The second one would fit with modification. The last three would fit.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I for one am fine with the fact the second one would be require modification. It's a nice, dynamic pose.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on November 14, 2011, 05:08:23 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Those are the two I like best.

The first of my picks with modifications would be cool, but the second of my picks is also pretty cool.

imo u have some of the best perfect csp ive seen on this site...you and asf1nk should work together..hes working on a new css and it be cool to see you csp and css used with it  ;)
but while your doing metaknight....
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=22264
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3466
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4105
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16714
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=2692
i apologize in advance if someone has already requested any of these and thank u

Quote from: nova9 on November 14, 2011, 06:15:06 AM
imo u have some of the best perfect csp ive seen on this site...you and asf1nk should work together..hes working on a new css and it be cool to see
http://lsteam.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=menu&action=display&thread=224
Read "The Team" section.. >_>