SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Well I'm not interested in changing my Zero pose, but I can put Zero in those poses just for fun.

Quote from: nova9 on November 14, 2011, 06:15:06 AM
imo u have some of the best perfect csp ive seen on this site...you and asf1nk should work together..hes working on a new css and it be cool to see you csp and css used with it  ;)

Thank you sir! Any yes, I believe I am already providing the CSPs for ASF1nk's new CSS.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



oh wow thats fantastic then. im glad im not the only one who thought you should  ;)


Any chance you can update your CSS icons as well? I've been wanting the Bowser one for a quite a bit :p

I woke up early because I had the suspicion that SJS would take requests for another character after I went offline last night. It's a good thing I listened to my instincts because that's exactly what he's doing. Anyway, my requests:

Mario Mask Meta Knight by Me (Why the [censored] does this not have 100 downloads [at least]?)
Jason by Bluz
Tekkaman by Captain Jim
Rorschach by Captain Jim
Captain Falcon Meta Knight by Dhragen
SMAAAASH!! Meta Knight by BP

And now I'll go back to sleep.... Right after this:

Quote from: Royal_Blade on November 14, 2011, 02:20:18 AMWhen was Rock Smash EVER as spammable as Angel Ring?

Boss Battles.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



Quote from: Sir Combee on November 14, 2011, 07:21:45 AM
Any chance you can update your CSS icons as well? I've been wanting the Bowser one for a quite a bit :p

I'll get around to them soon hopefully.

Quote from: PAVGN on November 14, 2011, 11:55:07 AM
I woke up early because I had the suspicion that SJS would take requests for another character after I went offline last night. It's a good thing I listened to my instincts because that's exactly what he's doing. Anyway, my requests:

Mario Mask Meta Knight by Me (Why the [censored] does this not have 100 downloads [at least]?)

You know, I've made this hack for all of my Meta Knight CSP poses.

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.







So you DID get a Cout Bleck file.
Good job.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on November 14, 2011, 03:16:46 PMYou know, I've made this hack for all of my Meta Knight CSP poses.

I can't tell If you're trying to tell me that you don't want to do It, or If you're saying that you were going to do It anyway because you've made It for all your Meta Knight poses.

You're awesome SJS! ;D

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 14, 2011, 09:07:49 PMI know right!! That texture is freaking epic. TBH, I have that texture over all my MK slots except one. But nice work on it. It's awesome. :)

Thanks. It's nice to see that there are people who recognize It's awesomeness despite the download count for It showing otherwise.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]