SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I wasn't complaining, I was just saying that I remember you requesting that for all last two Meta Knight poses. So yeah, I had it done because I had a feeling you would ask for it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 15, 2011, 01:27:32 AM
I wasn't complaining, I was just saying that I remember you requesting that for all last two Meta Knight poses. So yeah, I had it done because I had a feeling you would ask for it.

Oh, ok. That's good.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


At first, I was confused at the title.
Then I got it 8)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow.  Looks like all the MK hacks I use got made without me requesting them.  Lucky me.

Nice job with all of the CSPs, SJS.  Wouldn't mind some CSS icons for some of these though...

I'll just leave this here.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Voted for Jigglypuff 'cuz I'm a rebel like that.

wow those look great! and you work fast too. especially compared to some of these other guys who are making csp requests :p

Quote from: nova9 on November 15, 2011, 06:25:28 AM
wow those look great! and you work fast too. especially compared to some of these other guys who are making csp requests :p
what are you trying to say? :srs:
Lol. Nah im just kidding

Quote from: slayermarth101 on November 15, 2011, 08:20:03 AM
what are you trying to say? :srs:
Lol. Nah im just kidding
that SJS works faster than you


Since Captain Falcon has had his numbers artificially inflated, are you going to start taking Captain Falcon requests now?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on November 16, 2011, 12:14:59 AM
Since Captain Falcon has had his numbers artificially inflated, are you going to start taking Captain Falcon requests now?

It's funny how Meta Knight and Falcon suddenly had a ton of votes. Pit was barely winning in the first poll I made. And sure, people can start posting Falcon stuff.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Can I request more than six Captain Falcon CSPs? Since all of my requests are from Stack Smash, absolutely no-one else is going to request what I want.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


No, sorry. Rules are rules.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.