SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

I'd like no swords, but I'll see what you do :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 25, 2011, 07:55:52 AM #2251 Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 12:55:37 PM by Moka-san
Quote from: SJS on November 24, 2011, 10:20:46 PM
Where's the texture there? All I see is a FitGanon and FitGanonMotionEtc file.
[censored].. Divine must have updated the file without the textures! @_@"
Wait.. you made him before.. do you still have that old file of it? If so, that's probably the one.

i vote for default sword on the default ganondorfs, and no sword for the others... since most of them will look weird

November 25, 2011, 02:41:59 PM #2253 Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 02:57:04 PM by SJS
Quote from: Moka-san on November 25, 2011, 07:55:52 AM
[censored].. Divine must have updated the file without the textures! @_@"
Wait.. you made him before.. do you still have that old file of it? If so, that's probably the one.

Nope, I delete textures once I'm done making CSPs of them. But I can probably recreate it from the pictures.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on November 25, 2011, 02:41:59 PM
Nope, I delete textures once I'm done making CSPs of them.
I'll look on my pc in a few hours, is that ok? Cause i should still have them on my External HDD.




What the? You colored that yourself didn't you? O.o





*steals downloads them all*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm flattered someone requested my hack for these. xD

Awesome CSP's!

*grabs a bunch and puts in his inventory*

Awesome as always S to the J to the S. Aww, no beam saber for Sigma? Well It doesn't matter, It looks good without It.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I'd like to request a custom Perfect Pose (similar to Waluigi, Layton and Zero):

Battletoads

I think the best pose would be from either this:



Or this:



I'll let you decide whichever pose you want, SJS. I wanted to request this earlier, but by the time I found good references, you temporarily closed requests...

And don't worry about me going ballistic if you say no. I tend to be calm for the most part, PLUS I requested this from GuamBoy in case you decline.
Formally Known As The Ant Formally Known As Flik

November 26, 2011, 01:53:51 AM #2262 Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 01:55:46 AM by SJS
Quote from: Moka-san on November 25, 2011, 06:13:55 PM


What the? You colored that yourself didn't you? O.o

Yes

Quote from: Flik on November 26, 2011, 01:42:06 AM
I'd like to request a custom Perfect Pose (similar to Waluigi, Layton and Zero):

Battletoads

I think the best pose would be from either this:



Or this:



I'll let you decide whichever pose you want, SJS. I wanted to request this earlier, but by the time I found good references, you temporarily closed requests...

And don't worry about me going ballistic if you say no. I tend to be calm for the most part, PLUS I requested this from GuamBoy in case you decline.

Sorry Bug Man, but I'm not interested in making Battletoad poses.


Stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


smexy zelda
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Are you insisting we make Zelda requests? r)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]