SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

 Is it too late for Lucas? :P
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 17, 2011, 01:11:03 AM
Is it too late for Lucas? :P
Yes :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 17, 2011, 01:11:03 AM
Is it too late for Lucas? :P

Sadly, yes. Though I'm sure that point was made.

I uploaded Mario's BPs for those who enjoy it when I upload Mario's BPs.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on December 17, 2011, 01:36:14 AM
I uploaded Mario's BPs for those who enjoy it when I upload Mario's BPs.
That's what I was waiting to hear.
Thanks ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So once another char. starts the other one is over... right? :-\

I get it now  ;D THNX tho
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 17, 2011, 01:48:59 AM
So once another char. starts the other one is over... right? :-\

I get it now  ;D THNX tho

Precisely. I'll be starting another character soon.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


kk  :af:
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

i want snake, then i'll hurry to release joker so u make a smexy CSP for him... >.<

R.O.B. is next.

Just to clarify, I'm taking R.O.B. requests. R.O.B. only. Textures, vertexes, and model imports that use R.O.B.'s boneset.

As in... no X over R.O.B. ports
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




December 17, 2011, 04:46:38 AM #2502 Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 04:51:04 AM by SJS
Also, for R.O.B. only, you can request more than six hacks.

Seriously, this guy's got next to nothing. I'm about to just download every R.O.B. texture from BrawlVault, StackSmash, and LST.

Then I might make a decent texture hack over him.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Since R.O.B. is absent from the poll, I assume you're going to work on him, next?

Damn. I have the "Volnutt over ROB" hack.
At least there are hacks that I would use here :af:
Quote from: AndIQuote on December 17, 2011, 04:58:47 AM
Since R.O.B. is absent from the poll, I assume you're going to work on him, next?
Umm...
That's why he's asking for requests :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]