SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Inb4SpidermanandthatflamergayguyfromSkywardSword.



O_o
I didn't see that LOL
You win, Enzo :>.>:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Light Orange Sheik by Androu1
SMAAAASH!! Sheik by BP
Esper Form Terra by Dhragen
Demon Shannon by BP
One of the giants from Majora's Mask by BP
Shadow by Syntax Error

I don't think I have to tell you that I'll send you the Syntax Error texture.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Sheik's pose is pretty feminine. Just sayin'.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Which one fierce deity?
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

Quote from: TheMTorres29 on December 18, 2011, 02:11:40 AMWhich one fierce deity?

Dude...It says right in the post he quoted "Fierce Deity". >.>
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


O ya haha :P Should I upload it and give u the link for like 5 min? I have the files already :-\
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

Not on KC-MM tho like on mediafire
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:


Dude. You're an expert kitten. And you double posted.
:srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Expert Kitten and I didnt realize that... :P
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c: