SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Dude. You [censored]ing win. You [censored]ing win, win, win win.

You [censored]ing lose by not doing that Metal Sonic pose I ask you to do, but you do another team member a favor.

*Insert Emo Luigi here*

If you do decide to do it, come to me first cause I have a new texture made for him.

Much love.

*-* Thats Awesome...!
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SJ.
That's EXACTLY what I needed.
Thanks a ton man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Dem be some sexy portraits SJS.

Nice CSPs SJS! That pose is way better than what I suggested.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Sjs, you and your csp's just SUCK. HATE EM' Nah, I'm kidding. Those csp's are freaking sexy.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 24, 2012, 09:05:24 PM
Dude. You [censored]ing win. You [censored]ing win, win, win win.

You [censored]ing lose by not doing that Metal Sonic pose I ask you to do, but you do another team member a favor.

*Insert Emo Luigi here*

If you do decide to do it, come to me first cause I have a new texture made for him.

Much love.

To be fair, I was working on this before you asked for Metal Sonic.

Quote from: Infernape99 on January 24, 2012, 09:13:09 PM
*-* Thats Awesome...!
Quote from: Segtendo on January 24, 2012, 09:40:19 PM
SJ.
That's EXACTLY what I needed.
Thanks a ton man.
Quote from: DemonBoy on January 24, 2012, 11:49:38 PM
Dem be some sexy portraits SJS.
Quote from: PAVGN on January 25, 2012, 01:55:34 AM
Nice CSPs SJS! That pose is way better than what I suggested.

Thanks x 4

Quote from: slayermarth101 on January 25, 2012, 01:58:55 AM
Sjs, you and your csp's just SUCK. HATE EM' Nah, I'm kidding. Those csp's are freaking sexy.

I will bury you under a mountain of praise. Thanks!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


The amount of CSPs I've used from you...let's just say I'm very grateful :D Keep up the awesome work.


Wow, dem Paper Mario! You're a beast man. Good job. :P
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!



Probably best to view it full size

http://i40.tinypic.com/qnjrde.png
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Sexy and you know it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Awesome as usual, SJ !


January 25, 2012, 09:35:14 PM #2729 Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 09:38:07 PM by SJS
I'll take some more Ike requests... meaning in addition to the existing ones. Revamping Ike portraits is going to be tough due to all the broken downloads (but if you happen to have the files on your SD card please post them here.) inb4cloud
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.