SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24112 Terra Armorless

I think DemonBoy linked the same link twice by accident :P
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:


Quote from: ds22 on January 26, 2012, 12:14:15 AM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24857

I'll post them up along with the Ike requests. Once I'm done, of course.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



I'm glad you're back, SJS.
I thought my dream of a Power Suit Samus was lost to the wind.


Quote from: Mewzard64 on January 26, 2012, 12:48:20 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19252
That one is technically a Marth hack I believe... Rel ported on Ike, so it wouldn't count.

The rest should though.

Hey SJS, can you please make some CSS icons for Paper Mario??




January 26, 2012, 08:20:50 PM #2756 Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 08:33:06 PM by slayermarth101
S J S ~ C S P 's

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




No BPs because that's just life.




I heard that those have BPs and they're probably here. Maybe.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Sexy Work there, SJS. I love them!