SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172






Quote from: SJS on February 10, 2012, 03:55:01 PMI managed to nab all the hacks I made portraits of before except for these four:



If you have the files, send them to me if you really want them redone as well.

I can send you one of those four.

Now for my requests:

Justin Bailey by Bluz
Iron Man Suit Samus by ...someone from this site. (I'm sending this one too because I'm too lazy to find the download link.)
Leaf Censored Nude Samus by wiiztec/DragonArt (I'm sending you an edited version even though I know you're not going to make this. >:()
Dark Queen by Ulquiorra Schiffer
Cammy by DragonArt
Venus by marvin
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




Bps gonna be up soon?
also, i loooove the ice climber's poses.


And with that, requests are closed. See you next mission.

Quote from: Colter on February 11, 2012, 12:24:28 PM
Bps gonna be up soon?

They'll be up once the Portrait Gods signal to me that the promised time has come.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 11, 2012, 10:04:18 PM
And with that, requests are closed. See you next mission.

They'll be up once the Portrait Gods signal to me that the promised time has come.



it has come.


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Yay.
Thanks :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Great job SJS! Thanks for Mystique! I was worried you wouldn't make her since she's like half-nude, in a mutant way lol.