SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

February 12, 2012, 04:35:25 AM #2895 Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:44:43 AM by Spex130


Whooo! Thanks, SJS!

Y'know, the fact that you not only pose these but then touch them up in Photoshop really is amazing. You put a lot of work into these. (And they all look amazing, too!)

And so again I say, thanks. Keep up the good work!

Edit: (Y'Know, honestly, whenever you say "X requests are open" I always feel like making a hack JUST so I can get a nice CSP for it. I never have enough time for it though, lol.)




OMG! Thank  you, thank you, thank you! <3

Quote from: Segtendo on February 12, 2012, 02:54:54 AM

Yay.
Thanks :af:

No problem.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 12, 2012, 04:07:47 AM
Great job SJS! Thanks for Mystique! I was worried you wouldn't make her since she's like half-nude, in a mutant way lol.

You're welcome. It was certainly not the most vulgar thing that has been requested of me. It wasn't vulgar at all really.

Quote from: Spex130 on February 12, 2012, 04:35:25 AM


Whooo! Thanks, SJS!

Y'know, the fact that you not only pose these but then touch them up in Photoshop really is amazing. You put a lot of work into these. (And they all look amazing, too!)

And so again I say, thanks. Keep up the good work!

Edit: (Y'Know, honestly, whenever you say "X requests are open" I always feel like making a hack JUST so I can get a nice CSP for it. I never have enough time for it though, lol.)

You are most welcome. I do try to go the extra mile in order to distinguish myself from the crowd.

And no worries, I'll be getting to any-character any-time requests soon enough.

Quote from: jokekid on February 12, 2012, 10:58:41 AM
damn, krystal has them huge head!

You should have seen it before I scaled it down!

Quote from: Haseyo on February 12, 2012, 04:05:09 PM
Love the Paper Mario ones!

Thank you! They were quite fun to make.

Quote from: Alouette on February 12, 2012, 04:50:29 PM
OMG! Thank  you, thank you, thank you! <3

It was my pleasure.


Also, Ice Climbers BPs and icons are up. They are in the same location as the portraits.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


February 12, 2012, 09:41:04 PM #2900 Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 10:15:36 PM by slayermarth101
Those look freaking great!!!! ;D

Who's next. :notimp:
Lol, nah kidding.
*Polite way* So SJ, who do you plan on doing next? =D


Whoa, Krystal has a big [censored]in' head!

...I mean, nice job SJS. Not only did you improve the lighting, you also made them look shiny. Awesome.


Also, boobs.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 12, 2012, 09:41:04 PM
Those look freaking great!!!! ;D

Who's next. :notimp:
Lol, nah kidding.
*Polite way* So SJ, who do you plan on doing next? =D
Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 12, 2012, 09:49:33 PM
^Agreed who's next?

I could tell you... but it would probably change three times by tomorrow.

Quote from: PAVGN on February 12, 2012, 10:13:07 PM
Whoa, Krystal has a big [censored]in' head!

...I mean, nice job SJS. Not only did you improve the lighting, you also made them look shiny. Awesome.


Also, boobs.

I also updated their guns. They each have their respective gun instead of all having ZSS's default gun. I was wondering if anyone noticed >.>


And I was wondering... what other characters would you guys like to see poses for? Besides the standard Brawl characters I mean. Like I did with Paper Mario and Professor Layton.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 12, 2012, 11:06:16 PMI also updated their guns. They each have their respective gun instead of all having ZSS's default gun. I was wondering if anyone noticed >.>

Funny thing is, I didn't notice because I thought the old ones had their respective guns.

Quote from: SJS on February 12, 2012, 11:06:16 PMAnd I was wondering... what other characters would you guys like to see poses for? Besides the standard Brawl characters I mean. Like I did with Paper Mario and Professor Layton.

Funny you should ask, because I was actually thinking It'd be nice If Morrigan had her own pose last night.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: SJS on February 12, 2012, 11:06:16 PM
And I was wondering... what other characters would you guys like to see poses for? Besides the standard Brawl characters I mean. Like I did with Paper Mario and Professor Layton.

*Looks around* Mewtwo. Since he's getting a PSA release soon I believe.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 12, 2012, 11:20:15 PM
*Looks around* Mewtwo. Since he's getting a PSA release soon I believe.
But with some graphic effects in it.
Like you did bowser with the flame in his mouth.

I'm opening Squirtle requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Pokemon%20Trainer/MetroidGang_v3_DELUXE.rar
The Squirtle texture from this pack.
I don't use many Squirtle textures :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on February 13, 2012, 03:44:37 AM
I'm opening Squirtle requests.

I'm going to go make a Squirtle hack now. BRB.