SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Spex130 on February 13, 2012, 04:56:03 AM
Absolutely too late. (Edit: I kinda realized that Squirtle fits almost nothing now. Oh well.)

Right now I have the derpiest, fattest chao you'll ever see. Still want it?

It's not really a question of if I want it. If you want it, I'll make it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 13, 2012, 11:54:09 PM
It's not really a question of if I want it. If you want it, I'll make it.

Oho! I forgot that.

This will probably never end up on the vault, but I'd still like to see it done. Mostly because it'd be interesting:

http://www.mediafire.com/?c26o2seh7p0mggb


Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 13, 2012, 11:29:31 PM
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=15889
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=11167
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19563
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=3872

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Making a Squirtle texture just so you can make a CSP of it xD I'll finish it in like 10 mins!



Are you almost done? I'd like to get started on prepping the portraits for release and whatnot.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 14, 2012, 01:29:07 AM


Are you almost done? I'd like to get started on prepping the portraits for release and whatnot.

Hahahha. That Spongebob [censored] with the French guy speaking.

Oh man, what a good laugh you gave me, Jesse.

Textures came out yay. =D

Everything else came out poo. D=


Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Cute.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Aw crap last minute stuff :l Think you can squeeze these Ninjas in? Im not a big fan of the ones on the vault http://fav.me/d2b7x4m


And a great big thank you. I like this pose
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

too late for  Squirtle requests :(
good thing there is already the CSPs i was needing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later




Lol that was totally worth it.

Thanks SJS!



Roses are red.
Portraits are 160 by 128.
My name is SJS.
Let's go on a date.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who uses my CSPs. I love you.  :srs:
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.