SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: SJS on February 14, 2012, 02:28:27 PM
Roses are red.
Portraits are 160 by 128.
My name is SJS.
Let's go on a date.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone who uses my CSPs. I love you.  :srs:
Best poem ever.

Happy V-Day buddy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


In celebration of Valentine's Day, I believe I will revamp the character that I love the most... Samus! (Samus in the Varia Suit, that is)

So Samus requests are open again!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Dark Samus (Model import): http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23636 Don't remember if this was ever part of the original CSPs.
Velen's green UMvC3 X: http://www.mediafire.com/?oi402k6lao1efxp
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Model imports didn't exist when I last made Samus CSPs XD
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on February 14, 2012, 10:35:23 PM
Model imports didn't exist when I last made Samus CSPs XD
Ah. Good.
The rest are textures or vertex hacks, which I know you've done :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





February 14, 2012, 10:56:00 PM #2948 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 10:57:58 PM by LittleBoygos


February 14, 2012, 11:20:30 PM #2949 Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 11:29:03 PM by Spex130
About that Gamma everyone else asked for, could I get a nice set on the recolors in the file too?

(Although, it might be a bit of work. The last time I saw them I don't think the textures showed correctly in BB...

Do as you please.)

Also, this isn't on the Vault (it will be soon enough) but could I get one for THIS too?

http://www.mediafire.com/?kyjivxjbyud8lz1



Am I late? No? Okay..

http://www.mediafire.com/?ev4rq7lmnc2y9yl
^
Sprite Normal X, from X
Fire Wave X, from X1
Thunder Dancer X, from X8
Ice Burst X, from X6
Drift Diamond, from X8
X6 Ultimate Armor Color.

http://www.mediafire.com/?v087vdk3yc4qhe7

:af: I have one question, will the new one show the lighting how it is ingame? because this one has patterns all over the suit due to the spec textures and not the normal ones so... Well whatever it'll come out awesome I'm sure ^^ Lol when I saw you doing ZSS I was like d'oh not regular samus, but now I'm jumping so high up with joy I'm high-fiving the space core :D
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 14, 2012, 10:50:50 PM
Gamma-http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24076
Kyogre (just to see how it turns out :P) http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=21354
The Machine-http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18666
Predator-http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16759

Already tried Kyogre last time I took requests. It wasn't pretty...

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 14, 2012, 10:56:00 PM
Also, any chance you can update Bowser sometime soon? I love the pose, it's just I'm not a big fan of the blood :/

SPOILER ALERT:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: darklink94 on February 15, 2012, 12:38:33 AM
Are you gonna give her a new pose ?

It's a secret to everybody.

Quote from: Alses on February 15, 2012, 02:02:51 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?v087vdk3yc4qhe7

:af: I have one question, will the new one show the lighting how it is ingame? because this one has patterns all over the suit due to the spec textures and not the normal ones so... Well whatever it'll come out awesome I'm sure ^^ Lol when I saw you doing ZSS I was like d'oh not regular samus, but now I'm jumping so high up with joy I'm high-fiving the space core :D

Well... these aren't in-game shots, so no. =/
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


February 15, 2012, 03:43:20 AM #2954 Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 03:48:39 AM by LittleBoygos
Meh, are you still gonna redo them sometime,? I have my Bowser Jr import that I'd like to match the CSP. Although, I do have to say, it's a lot cooler knowing it's not blood. xD