SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 18, 2012, 02:50:13 AM
SJS: Could you make some CSP's, battle portraits and victory screen portraits for my  Rock Lee hack?

Download is in the description of this video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


In Link's pose, right?
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


SJS, could I get you to make a CSP of Nanobud's and I's Jet the Hawk? I have all your perfect CSPs for my Falco textures, and this one's just out of place :( I know you probably aren't taking open requests, but would you mind adding it real quick? It's okay if you don't wanna I understand. :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25088





Quote from: Gamidame on February 19, 2012, 02:39:17 AM
why are some folders down?

Because I'm working on stuff. If anything's off, here's why:

Quote from: SJS on February 18, 2012, 02:43:20 AM
I'm going to re-organize my OP a bit... then I'll be changing the way I handle requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Sounds like a plan, gentleman.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 19, 2012, 04:15:36 AM #3007 Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 04:19:46 AM by SJS
Alright, I've finished with my changes to the OP. Well, for the most part. Here's a summary of the changes:

    -Old CSPs have been moved and are now sub-albums of the main poses on the OP (denoted by the small icons to the right of the trophy pose).



For example, you can see in Link's folder there are three sub-albums; Old Set 1, Old Set 2, and Old Set 3; for the three old and useless poses.


    -And the most important part-- I now take requests for most of the characters whose mass requesting time has passed! These are limited to two per person, since my main focus will be on completing portraits for the rest of the Brawl roster. Once I have made your two requests, you may post two more.

     -Individual requests are placed in the Portrait Queue, located in the second post. Since perfect poses can be difficult to make, I'll let a character's queue build up to about 10 or so until I make them.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Cool beans :af:

Just gotta find some characters that I have that need portraits...

*goes to check SD card*
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wait, so I read over the OP, and can you add these two requests to your queue?(If that's the way it works I think?) Thanks! These are just two that I have that don't fit with the rest of my portraits :(
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25088
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24952
Thanks man!




February 19, 2012, 05:32:03 AM #3012 Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 05:34:08 AM by TheMTorres29
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:


Spex, I don't think he's released any Ness CSPs aside from the intro ones.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]