SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

How do you index them without uploading it in BrawlBox first? It annoys me how when other csp's (only the certain few that you haven't done yet :P ) F up there colors  :srs:

Quote from: JayGamer on February 17, 2012, 12:15:03 AM
How do you index them without uploading it in BrawlBox first? It annoys me how when other csp's (only the certain few that you haven't done yet :P ) F up there colors  :srs:
In Photoshop. Image -> Mode -> Indexed Color. Set to 256 colors or less. It also removes transparency.

At least that's how it's done in my ancient version of Photoshop.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


February 17, 2012, 12:23:25 AM #2987 Last Edit: February 17, 2012, 12:24:29 AM by JayGamer
Quote from: SJS on February 17, 2012, 12:20:59 AM
In Photoshop. Image -> Mode -> Indexed Color. Set to 256 colors or less. It also removes transparency.

At least that's how it's done in my ancient version of Photoshop.

Haha, thanksĀ  ;D
(Typing this whilst quickly finishing Japanese assignment :X )

Thanks for clearing things up, SJS. I think I'll still use that image. ;)

Just to let u know the  :o stood 4 WHOA! as in Aswome ;D and  :moar: as in keep up the good work :P
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c:

   

I made it with love.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.




Quote from: SJS on February 17, 2012, 05:14:21 AM
   

I made it with love.
Oh, goody.
I was having a hard time thinking of my own Magic Armour pose, and lamented that it came out after you made yours.


I'm going to re-organize my OP a bit... then I'll be changing the way I handle requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Oooo...
What do you plan on doing? r)


Quote from: Albafika on February 18, 2012, 02:47:44 AM
I hadn't noticed Lloyd before...

Haha, that reminds me of the "silly marth" thing that SJS did...

SJS: Could you make some CSP's, battle portraits and victory screen portraits for my  Rock Lee hack?

Download is in the description of this video:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.