SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

April 04, 2012, 11:11:21 PM #3360 Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:12:33 AM by hero3120
Make this CSP for Sonic please!

Scourge the Hedgehog
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19621

Oh sorry...my bad in that case could you jsut do this one please?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25683

Thanks in advance  ;D(And sorry again)
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: hero3120 on April 04, 2012, 11:11:21 PM
Fire Sonic
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16578

I've already requested this one, so I think you can request another one instead. Also, I think SJS is planning on revamping Sonic soon, so you might want to wait until he opens mass requests for Scourge.

Quote from: AndIQuote on April 05, 2012, 01:42:44 AM
I've already requested this one, so I think you can request another one instead. Also, I think SJS is planning on revamping Sonic soon, so you might want to wait until he opens mass requests for Scourge.
Oh, well thanks ill remove that from my post :P

I notice I only have one request in the queue... Can you add this one? Thanks :)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25708



April 07, 2012, 04:36:07 AM #3366 Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 08:45:07 AM by Cool Kid
Hi, first I'd like to say thank you for making these! Your CSPs are by far the most professional-looking and consistently appealing on the site, and they've done wonders to freshen up Brawl's stale CSS, and to make custom costumes feel much more like part of the game.

Anyways, I just noticed that you're taking requests, and so after making an account to take advantage of this:

Demise(Skyward Sword) by GBC™
Metal Mario V1.5 (Brawl) by ds22 (assuming it isn't an emerald texture)

...here are two from me. Thanks again!




Hm...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25722
Would it be possible to get a portrait of that?

Er... It's alright if it's not possible for any reason.

Made some Samus stuff:

Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Nice Iron Man! I just updated my CSS with so many of your newer portraits. Amazing job!


Iron Man, War Machine and Ray Mk II look amazing.  Your Samus portraits are probably my favourite ones.

lovin the Iron Man and War Machine. I was needing those :P Thanks!