SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

And Black Cape Ike: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24844

That would be quite nice.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shulktendo on April 15, 2012, 07:20:53 PM
inb4tosfanboys
Can't say I know many.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 15, 2012, 07:25:39 PM
lol
lol

Quote from: Dimes on April 15, 2012, 09:17:19 PM
Well these CSP's are already included in the most recent Lloyd pack, so anyone who has downloaded it has already had them for a little while.
I wasn't around for the release.

Quote from: PAVGN on April 15, 2012, 09:27:27 PM
You should change the title of your thread to reflect that you've released the Llyod CSPs. And speaking of the title of your thread, I misread It as "SJS' CSP Pit".
Too lazy.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Since you love Samus so much, when I release Buzz Lightyear over Samus will you make the CSP? xD


Jigglypuff requests are open.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.





April 16, 2012, 06:44:37 PM #3397 Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 08:32:09 PM by darklink94


It's been so long since mass requests were open that I'm out of practice. Let's see:

Venonat by Phreeq
Ms. Jiggle & Watch by Androu1
Captain Falcon Jigglypuff by Dhragen
Weegeepuff by Dhragen
SMAAAASH!! Jigglypuff by BP
Raiden by Meleemaster500 (Included in this pack.)

Also, let me see If I can finish that awesome Jigglypuff hack I was working on in time for a CSP of It to get made.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Bow: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=7863
JayMaster has Master Chief Puff covered.
Yamil has Awesomepuff covered.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]