SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

what?
today two years, like SDoom... no?

Quote from: gamma kid on April 18, 2012, 10:10:41 PM
what?
today two years, like SDoom... no?
Quote from: SJS on April 18, 2012, 10:03:14 PM
Just realized that I've been making portraits for two years today.  :srs:

Scratch that, I can't count. Next month will be two years =D

Though it's probably two years if you count my crappy, unreleased portraits.

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Scrolling through that post of Ms. Jiggles CSPs I was simultaneously smiling from joy and creeped out. :srs:

Also early happy portrait making anniversary! Do I get a cookie for being the first person to ever post in your thread? :3



dude thats epic!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: gamma kid on April 18, 2012, 10:10:41 PM
what?
today two years, like SDoom... no?
Nope, next month. I thought this month was May for some reason.

Quote from: Beyond on April 18, 2012, 10:29:16 PM
Scrolling through that post of Ms. Jiggles CSPs I was simultaneously smiling from joy and creeped out. :srs:

Also early happy portrait making anniversary! Do I get a cookie for being the first person to ever post in your thread? :3
Come back in a month and we'll see  :>.>:

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on April 18, 2012, 10:32:32 PM


dude thats epic!
It's just a giant N o-o
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


i knwo, but i ment the way the CSP is. looks sweet
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Woohoo! I've been looking forward to a Jigglypuff update, and these were definitely worth the wait. Downloading and throwing them onto my SD immediately - thank you!

I just love the Jiggs one.

Guess I'll take some Olimar requests.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.