SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Oh jesus. I forgot about that "thing."
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


April 25, 2012, 04:58:36 AM #3451 Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 05:19:09 AM by JayGamer
Btw, some of the old requests and Ness don't have BP's

OMG HOW COULD I MISS THIS :( :( is it too late to make a olimar request?

OH MAN, this has to be your best pose so far. =]
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Quote from: qzerzerq_kcforum on April 25, 2012, 01:46:14 AM
ha. my omochao hack covers up half the pikmin XD
Yeah, it's huge.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on April 25, 2012, 01:55:03 AM
Thanks SJ!
Of course.

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 25, 2012, 01:56:42 AM
those look sick!
I pray that it's sick in a good way :P

Quote from: Segtendo on April 25, 2012, 02:13:55 AM

Oh jesus. I forgot about that "thing."
It's horrible. At least it was fun posing the Tingles.

Quote from: JayGamer on April 25, 2012, 04:58:36 AM
Btw, some of the old requests and Ness don't have BP's
I am well aware of that fact.

Quote from: nova9 on April 25, 2012, 08:12:43 AM
OMG HOW COULD I MISS THIS :( :( is it too late to make a olimar request?
Yes.

Quote from: Puccio on April 25, 2012, 11:52:03 AM
OH MAN, this has to be your best pose so far. =]
Thanks. It was certainly more work than the other characters.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


I REALLY like how these turned out. Gj man.

This model is funky, but I'd like to request:
Krillin

I don't care what pose or anything, I just wanna see what you can do with it.


I think I'll take requests for Bowser again. I'll redo all the existing ones, like always. And anything in the Portrait Queue for Bowser will be made, of course.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


April 26, 2012, 02:59:50 AM #3458 Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 03:01:52 AM by Victory Badguy
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24276
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24631

I think those are the only ones I need that weren't made in your last batch.






Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 26, 2012, 04:40:12 PM
King Boo - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24743
I totally forgot about King Boo.

Well, King Boo and Dry Bowser are my requests, but they've been requested already.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]