SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172


Bleh, Ganondorf has never been very co-operative with me <_<; I'll let you guys chose...

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



Can I PM you Magneto, and will you do one of him with his MvC3 texture, and Stallion's texture?
*goes to bug stallion*
Other than Magneto
This is all, please. Thanks!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24549
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23893
^just default
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26303



Dunno if requests are still open but I got another one

Red Demon Knight 2: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16338
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Can't wait for sexydorf, No request because everything in my mind is already requested :P

Am I crazy, or are there no M.Bison uploads even though they are in his CSPs for Ganon. I'd love to have him. Maybe he was taken down and I missed it?


Quote from: Haseyo on June 02, 2012, 08:24:44 AM
Am I crazy, or are there no M.Bison uploads even though they are in his CSPs for Ganon. I'd love to have him. Maybe he was taken down and I missed it?

http://stacksmash.kontek.net/STUFFZ/Characters/Ganondorf/
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.





I only requested Slippy so can I request Magikoopa too :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26352
I am an EXPERT Kitten  c: