SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172



July 23, 2012, 11:29:43 PM #3857 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 11:33:56 PM by Giga Man
Quote from: Giga Man on July 21, 2012, 11:53:52 AM
Is this still going? If so...

Imp Midna (texture) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1570
Impa (Skyward Sword) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159
Sheena - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878

Hey, uh... The Midna texture I wanted isn't exactly present on the Vault, and I don't even remember where I got it from originally. XD
The one I actually have and want to request is this one. http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Sheik/?action=view¤t=bsheik2midna.png
If you don't have it anymore, I can send it to you via PM or post a mediafire link here in the thread.
You can do them both if you want, though. I'm sure someone out there wants some different variation. :V


It's shameless self promotion time! Albafika and I are finally done with Mia, so I've added the CSPs to my Photobucket.

http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/?start=all


Also, you should go download Mia.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Nice! :happy:



Now go work on Sheik :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 24, 2012, 05:58:24 AM
Nice! :happy:



Now go work on Sheik :srs:
and wolf xD i dont have to request any since i see all my requests is already requested (but my coming vegeta HD saiyan saga/HD buu saga)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

face on Mia's CSPs look weird

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 24, 2012, 05:58:24 AM
Nice! :happy:



Now go work on Sheik :srs:
Thanks!



Quote from: Mariodk on July 24, 2012, 06:38:28 AM
and wolf xD i dont have to request any since i see all my requests is already requested (but my coming vegeta HD saiyan saga/HD buu saga)
Ah, when will you be done?

Quote from: jokekid on July 24, 2012, 11:07:12 AM
face on Mia's CSPs look weird
It's adorable!
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2012, 05:32:04 PM
Thanks!


Ah, when will you be done?
It's adorable!
HD saiyan saga is done just needed to be imported to ingame but HD buu saga and GT saga(forgot to say that one) i am not sure about
but if not i get these done before wolf requests is over i think i anyway make a pose just for vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Great hack and great CSP's!  Looks about as authentic as you can get.

Also, what CSS was this icon made for?


It looks really cool, but I've never seen anything like it before.  Was there a specific CSS in mind when you made this?

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 24, 2012, 08:38:11 PM
Great hack and great CSP's!  Looks about as authentic as you can get.

Also, what CSS was this icon made for?


It looks really cool, but I've never seen anything like it before.  Was there a specific CSS in mind when you made this?

Thanks! As for the icon, Somebody PMed that background to me a while back (pretty sure it was SlayerMarth) and I decided to start utilizing it finally. But as far as I know, there's no CSS centered around it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2012, 09:03:34 PM
Thanks! As for the icon, Somebody PMed that background to me a while back (pretty sure it was SlayerMarth) and I decided to start utilizing it finally. But as far as I know, there's no CSS centered around it.
Ah, darn it.  That'd look pretty cool.  Thanks anyway.

Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2012, 05:51:39 AM
It's shameless self promotion time! Albafika and I are finally done with Mia, so I've added the CSPs to my Photobucket.

http://s929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/Vitality/Mia/?start=all


Also, you should go download Mia.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27807
Dem CSP's be looking sexy.
I'll probably get a Mia, seeing as how I need a good green.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on July 24, 2012, 09:03:34 PM
Thanks! As for the icon, Somebody PMed that background to me a while back (pretty sure it was SlayerMarth) and I decided to start utilizing it finally. But as far as I know, there's no CSS centered around it.
Yeah, I sent that.
I use those Icons for my CSS. I can send it to you if you'd like. ._.

@SJ
I sent that ages ago.
You're just now using it?? @-@