SJS CSPs - Back in Action! (For Now)

Started by SJS, May 18, 2010, 07:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What next?

Zilch
28 (16.3%)
Nichts
34 (19.8%)
Nothing
43 (25%)
Nada
67 (39%)

Total Members Voted: 172

July 20, 2012, 04:05:38 AM #3840 Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 04:19:01 AM by Shanter
Quote from: Mafioso on July 18, 2012, 09:37:46 PM
I'll vote for Marth only if this is his pose:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


OMG xD I'll never look at Marth the same way again !! XDD

Um I hope I don't get negative replies to this, but could you please get my True Dark Bowser in the newest Bowser pose, I was dissapointed when I saw that you just did the two Dark Bowsers (vertexed and non-vertexed versions) of PAVGN's texture.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2012, 04:57:58 AMUm I hope I don't get negative replies to this, but could you please get my True Dark Bowser in the newest Bowser pose, I was dissapointed when I saw that you just did the two Dark Bowsers (vertexed and non-vertexed versions) of PAVGN's texture.
He could add it to the Portrait Quene and work on it whenever he feels like it. :/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Giga Man on July 21, 2012, 11:53:52 AM
Is this still going? If so...

Imp Midna (texture) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1570
Impa (Skyward Sword) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24159
Sheena - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24878

Yeah, it's still going. To be honest, I haven't even started making them yet ;D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on July 21, 2012, 04:14:14 PM
Yeah, it's still going. To be honest, I haven't even started making them yet ;D
You lazy gentleman D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 21, 2012, 06:00:36 PM
You lazy gentleman D:

I've been using my spare time to work on Mia XD

But anyway, I'm working on Sheik now. Got a new pose that really works well for everything. And I already plan on doing Wolf next. So you can start posting Wolf requests now that way everyone has time to let me know what they want.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Well then, I will be first  :laugh:

Zangoose (Pokemon RSE) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12802
Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24486
Tigger (Kingdom Hearts) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17509
Sonic the Werehog (Sonic Unleashed) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25981
Wolverine (Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3) - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25313
Vegita Oozaru - http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24015

I think that these are the best so far texture on Wolf, there are so few hack texture on him :o
Better for yor then XD, thanks!
"We make our own luck"

July 23, 2012, 02:52:03 PM #3848 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 03:19:27 PM by chaos_knight9000
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 23, 2012, 03:14:46 PM #3849 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 03:17:27 PM by Shun_One
Wolf? Okeydokey. Here go mine:

Star Waffle Wolf: Link
Blue & Orange Wolf: Link
Red Wolf: Link
Minty Wolf: Link
Dawn Wolf: Link
That's all from me. I think.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM




Link Wolf by Captain Jim
Beast Yugo by Dhragen
Wolf McCloud by Androu1
Vegeta by Syntax Error (aka the only reason people want the model import over Wolf.)

Everything else I wanted was already requested. I'm not gonna be like everyone else and request stuff that's already been requested.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]