Is Brawl Vault dead? What has happened to this Place?

Started by Delta Stream, April 15, 2024, 03:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

If you had the chance to say goodbye to Brawl Vault, what would you say?

Farewell, Brawl Vault
3 (20%)
Long Live Brawl Vault
12 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 15

For the past few months, the actual Vault has been wholly inaccessible, and now the Forums are being overrun by obvious spambots that aren't being moderated in the least.

Has the administration just abandoned this place?

At the very least, I hope that it could possibly be reopened for a short while longer, so people could make their final downloads. It truly breaks my heart to see this source of inspiration and memories fade away before my very eyes, but I suppose all things must come to an end.

Farewell, Brawl Vault

Alas, poor Brawl Vault. I hardly knew ye.
Click for my stuff:


July 11, 2024, 03:35:43 AM #2 Last Edit: July 11, 2024, 03:37:00 AM by carbuncle700
https://youtu.be/UMzV_rrH-GI?feature=shared&t=21

real talk, this site always seemed a bit unstable but man it sucks to see it deteriorate into this state

July 16, 2024, 04:02:27 AM #3 Last Edit: July 16, 2024, 04:03:20 AM by _Data_Drain_
Yeah... it really sucks to see this site just, slowly die due to negligence from the highest up mods.

Honestly, they should have handed over the keys to someone willing to take care of this place.

(Also, feels weird posting here again after all these years....)

Man, even the counter sigantures are broken due to the 'Vault being down.
It's true that most higher ups have moved on with their lives, as have most of the modders themselves, but a situation like this does call for some repair.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I have recently been promoted to Admin, and intend on taking some action by myself. I don't know how effective that will be on the long scheme of things, but some improvement is better than none.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


its been a long time since i posted on here myself. i do check from time to time and yeah make me sad to see it slowly die

I hope it goes back up soon. I picked an inconvenient time to get back into brawl modding.