Currently MIA *Robzdablades Hacks*

Started by Robz, May 24, 2010, 10:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: OizenX on June 11, 2010, 04:05:11 AM
Your feature is tomarrow.
Please prepare pictures of the club.
O_o I swear I already had pics ready. well ok i'll get some new ones
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Quote from: Robzdablade on June 11, 2010, 08:53:16 AM
Quote from: OizenX on June 11, 2010, 04:05:11 AM
Your feature is tomarrow.
Please prepare pictures of the club.
O_o I swear I already had pics ready. well ok i'll get some new ones

You have the old ones that say "BehingYou"

When it should say "Segtendo"

Quote from: dingoberriz on June 11, 2010, 09:39:31 AM
Quote from: Robzdablade on June 11, 2010, 08:53:16 AM
Quote from: OizenX on June 11, 2010, 04:05:11 AM
Your feature is tomarrow.
Please prepare pictures of the club.
O_o I swear I already had pics ready. well ok i'll get some new ones

You have the old ones that say "BehingYou"

When it should say "Segtendo"
ah. Ok fixing now.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Quote from: Robzdablade on June 12, 2010, 04:12:35 AM
Quote from: dingoberriz on June 11, 2010, 09:39:31 AM
Quote from: Robzdablade on June 11, 2010, 08:53:16 AM
Quote from: OizenX on June 11, 2010, 04:05:11 AM
Your feature is tomarrow.
Please prepare pictures of the club.
O_o I swear I already had pics ready. well ok i'll get some new ones

You have the old ones that say "BehingYou"

When it should say "Segtendo"
ah. Ok fixing now.
while ur at it, am i on yet?


Married Mai Self nvm



Imma bump up the volume. Now I shall sleep. Goodnight.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

wat a trippy ass stage lol reminds me of the beginning of kingdom hearts 1


I'll bump this for the hell of it.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

yo that sh*ts Tight dog XD

I see myself twice in your stage, didn't notice that before. :D

June 19, 2010, 05:12:08 PM #117 Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 05:13:21 PM by Judge Flamm
ur stages are epic, even ur very limited blade works is good, u r epic
----plus i found an easter egg

------>------->------->-------->------>------->------>-------^^^^^ drowning lucario


Married Mai Self nvm

LOL FLAMM! you derserve a cookie.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Quote from: Robzdablade on June 19, 2010, 10:08:49 PM
LOL FLAMM! you derserve a cookie.
lol but wered did he come from xD


Married Mai Self nvm