Currently MIA *Robzdablades Hacks*

Started by Robz, May 24, 2010, 10:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


wow it's looking great robzdablade, keep up the good work.

Predictions on how many dls it'll get?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Needs moar... uhhhh O.o i can't think of something he should add :D Downloading now! :af:

Quote from: dingoberriz on June 04, 2010, 11:29:08 AM
Did you fix Segtendo/BehindYou's name?
I fixed it to Behindyou. I never used Segtendo tho.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Quote from: Robzdablade on June 04, 2010, 11:50:34 AM
Quote from: dingoberriz on June 04, 2010, 11:29:08 AM
Did you fix Segtendo/BehindYou's name?
I fixed it to Behindyou. I never used Segtendo tho.
Is the fixed one in the download? Cause i downloaded it before u replied XD

Haha that KC-MM Club stage is awesome.

I'm totally gonna use that for my next episode xD


Quote from: OizenX on June 05, 2010, 04:33:14 AM
I is featuring your stage next week.

k?
Does I get cookie for it?
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.





Your feature is tomarrow.
Please prepare pictures of the club.