Currently MIA *Robzdablades Hacks*

Started by Robz, May 24, 2010, 10:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I really enjoy your Kitty Corp City stage. However, I've seen a version that has a picture of Tsuna from "Reborn" in it aswell... So if you made that one too, could you release that one? Or if you didn't, can you help me to change some pictures? I would like to switch a couple of pictures to animes I enjoy more :D
Current PSA:
Colette Brunel
PSA
Vertex

Needing Animators/Vertex Hackers. I'm new to PSAs and have no clue how to do anything :( (If someone could teach me, that would also be great!)

I believe it was stated that Kitty Corp City won't be updated anymore.

Real men use Peach

Quote from: BlazingBarrager on August 13, 2010, 06:13:44 PM
I believe it was stated that Kitty Corp City won't be updated anymore.
this.... may not be true. I asked mewtwo2000 to do the scenedata... It looks better and I plan to update textures to make the stage look better :p

Tho I do not plan to release this not for some time nao.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

"403 Forbidden" Best words I've heard all day.
Dragon eggs... Yeah. Click them. Click them all.


Credit to RobzdaBlades for the sig.


Is it possible for a Club KC:MM V3 one slot for 75M?

Quote from: xZedkiel on August 13, 2010, 08:58:56 PM
Is it possible for a Club KC:MM V3 one slot for 75M?
I believe the club IS over 75M
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I thought Kitty Corp City was over 75M and the club was over the Summit?

Real men use Peach

Actually, you're both right. The Club is over both. V1 and V2 are "one-slots" for 75M, but V3 is a .rel replacement for The Summit. It would be nice to have V3 as a one slot for 75m, I have Sherbet Land on Summit

lol @ "one slot" >.>
What was that supposed to mean? It makes no sense at all.

Stages are either made over that stage or made over another and moved by a .rel

So what you really wanted to say is... Is it possible to make Club KC:MM V3 compatible with 75M?

By the way, if it uses a .rel to replace summit, then it's probably made over 75M already.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


It's a term coined from character hacking where if a hack affects all colour slots, it's not a one-slot character. Basically, one-slot means it doesn't require any other files.

August 14, 2010, 01:26:32 PM #220 Last Edit: August 14, 2010, 01:29:10 PM by br3compactor
I know what that means about a character, and it makes sense. No other slots of the character are affected.

But there are no such things as a "slot" for stages, unless it's a multiple stage like Smashville, and, even like that, every stage can be used there as long as they all use the same .rel or are all compatible with smashville.

I just corrected his sentence.
Okay, I'll shut up. -.-

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



I'm, technically speaking, correct because just how you can select a character with a one slot model replacement, if you use the Alternate stage loader, you technically have two+ slots, just two for me. So I have Club V2 and KC:MM City on 75M and I just want to upgrade. You're right as well, but it is one slot.

Robz, you ever gonna fix those pictures?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I believe he said that was a "maybe" and that if he was it wouldn't be released for some time. Don't you read?

Real men use Peach