Currently MIA *Robzdablades Hacks*

Started by Robz, May 24, 2010, 10:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lol the grand stadium looks like the BattleBots arena xD

What exactly is new on the new KC:MM City?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on September 09, 2010, 10:12:33 PM
What exactly is new on the new KC:MM City?
BG is now a large 3d image and more buildings added. as well as moar searchlights.
Mewtwo edited scene data and added shadows to lower platform.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Hi!, i have a question...

Is possible to put Kitty Corp City in other stage?, when i put it in anyone stage i only see the background.

Thanks for the help, and congratulations for your nice works on the stages  ;)

At least, sorry for my bad english

The latest version should work over Final destination - like stages and others.

That's another new thing in KC:MM City. It didn't work properly in other stages than 75m before.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I dont know why... but now works o_O

Anyway, thanks for the repley Mewtwo2000 ;).


love ya stages, Robzda!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on September 12, 2010, 02:38:42 PM
The latest version should work over Final destination - like stages and others.

That's another new thing in KC:MM City. It didn't work properly in other stages than 75m before.
Weren't there other stages it could go over?

Real men use Peach

Hello everybody,

I can't read the stages that are using .rel file, because I'm a PAL user. I recently founded some PAL .rel file, and I think I'll be able to play with those files, but I don't know what .rel file are used at base to make those stage ! Can you please tell me what .rel file were used to make those stage :
- KC-MM Training Stage
- KC-MM Grand Stadium
- KC-MM Club
- Castelvania Dracula's Castle

Sorry to bother you !^^'
And also sorry if I made any mistake in my sentenses, I'm french, but still, feel free to tell me. It'll make my english improve !xD
Nya~n !:3

Good luck getting them to work in PAL (and tell me if you do) since I personally can rarely get stage hacks working for some odd reason, including one of the ones you listed (Club)

OH I never knew the KC-MM Club stage was animated! I think mine is messed up then. I have V3 but everything is stagnant? Anyone know what I did wrong/how to get it working?

nvm got it working. had to move it to another stage. something in my brawl+ codes makes certain stages like castle siege and summit immobile.


Quote from: MugiwaraNoMaxou on September 26, 2010, 02:09:13 PM
Hello everybody,

I can't read the stages that are using .rel file, because I'm a PAL user. I recently founded some PAL .rel file, and I think I'll be able to play with those files, but I don't know what .rel file are used at base to make those stage ! Can you please tell me what .rel file were used to make those stage :
- KC-MM Training Stage
- KC-MM Grand Stadium
- KC-MM Club
- Castelvania Dracula's Castle

Sorry to bother you !^^'
And also sorry if I made any mistake in my sentenses, I'm french, but still, feel free to tell me. It'll make my english improve !xD
If I remember correctly, they're all based on 75 m.