Currently MIA *Robzdablades Hacks*

Started by Robz, May 24, 2010, 10:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

the kitten corp city is good :D
almost too good >_>

What's the song that plays in the Kitty Corp City Video Preview? I wanted to add that into the stage.

Quote from: Orphan on July 02, 2010, 02:49:52 AM
the kitten corp city is good :D
almost too good >_>

*sees his/her sig*

You my friend are epic win. You deserve only the best in life. You're probably the only person in this universe I would give up my sandvich for.

*Gets on knees and worships*

Oh and Raiuken you're going to have to ask Drage for that.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

ok. I gotta say though, I played this stage with my friends and they loved it as much as I do. Again great stage RobzdaHeavy.

*bumping this thread so people can see the new stage*

Man im slow.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.

Damn you Robz, why are you so effin' good with stages?
Loving the new one, I thought you were gonna include the judgment ladies... or at least Carmilla.

nice castlevania stage robzdablades, can you show a video of it.

Your new stage is making me wonder why people didn't take any stages from castlevania judgement already. Anyways nice job as usalual

awesome! you should make the one on the ship with the octopus or the one with the blade swinging.

Yo man amazing Castlevania stage! Never thought it would look this good. Looks like it was actually made in game.

Y'ALL BE TROLLING.
Bros: dRage ~ Vish 
Bang your fist to the ground. let people know your name. Always make people laugh. and always share your booze.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1yoVv5Uto&feature=related
Guy Gets f'ed up

If you dont drink then you don't work hard enough. simply put. Drink after success. Not during.


Great stuff, Robz. Loving the V3 Club, and glad you found someone with a better capturing setup than me (lolmycrappyDazzle)
I haven't checked yet, am I still on the VIP list?


Click on my character sig for a Guide on THP making, and on the Brawlvault bar directly above for my collection of THP videos.
Brawl FC- 1634-5170-8615

Saw it on the video and it looks amazing.

I'll try it in game tonight.

I was watching Goroh and Gray Fox, neither seemed to be moving, and Lyn...

Barely much movement. However, the car, lights and stuff are phenomenal.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302