Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CSP requests!!!  (Read 4053 times)
misterpimp5757
Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 24, 2010, 08:13:35 PM »

i have a lot of csps to request....i took 3 hours uploading all the csps i dont have onto mediafire.  in the mediafire is the texture with a little description of what it is...though its not a good description you should go to the wii and look at the texture before assuming its already out and showing me the wrong thing.

i just hope someone is able to do these for me...you dont have to do all but at least a few would be cool....and i dont care about the poses...as long as the picture is not too close or too far.  if the csp is already out plz show in shoutout and ill take it.....if its wrong ill let u know...also csps that are done will be erased from my mediafire until they are all gone.

http://www.mediafire.com/cspstextures

i wish you all luck and i hope someone can do this.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 08:17:18 PM by misterpimp5757 » Logged

Lockstin
Hyper Kitten

Im the bird your bird could smell like.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 06:18:59 PM »

tell you what. YOU take the pics of them, upload the pics, then ill photoshop em into csps. take the pic on a stage where the BG highly contrasts the character.

Dirtboy345
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 07:10:51 PM »

that's about 1/3 of the work right there but not bad offer, i don't even have time for my own csp's though sorry can't help

misterpimp5757
    Hyper Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 08:16:05 PM »

tell you what. YOU take the pics of them, upload the pics, then ill photoshop em into csps. take the pic on a stage where the BG highly contrasts the character.

wat stage? and i have the free camera thing....cant i just take a pic of black behind the character?

Lockstin
    Hyper Kitten

Im the bird your bird could smell like.

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 28, 2010, 08:26:29 PM »

you could unless its a dark texture, if it is a dark texture then you can use the white BG on pictochat.

Puraidou
    The one and only
    Social Kitten

• Awards Hey! Listen! PC Core Gamer Heart Container 128-bit Core Gamer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 07:01:46 AM »

Use this to make screenshots: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=1984&Moderated=All

Rename it into STGEDIT_00 to put it over the forrest theme of stage build, create a stage, save and play it and it should have a pink background. Great for CSP making Cheesy

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: