Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help! updated by accident  (Read 1240 times)
wii
Texture Maker
Special Access

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Famous Hacker Renowned Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « on: May 28, 2010, 10:07:17 PM »

My wii got updated by accident and erased my HBC. My dumb little brother grabbed my wii to play SMG while i wasnt home and seeing the game didt start on the disc channel he continued to update the damn wii. I just want to get my homebrew channel back and if possible downgrade my wii to the version i had before which is 3.2  Can anyone help me?

Chuy
    KC's Mexican Resident
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 10:09:20 PM »

Use bannerbomb to get HBC
    For downgrading i don't a good answer for it

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 05:03:26 AM »

First of all, if your System Menu is now 4.2, your best option for reinstalling the HBC is to use the Smash Stack method.

Download the HackMii Installer, and place the .elf file onto the root of your SD card.  From there, load SSB Brawl and head to the Stage Builder in the Vault.  The Homebrew loading code will activate, and you'll be in the HackMii Installer program.  Install the HBC from there.

Note: If the HBC is still on your Wii after updating to System Menu 4.2, you'll still have to reinstall it with the method stated above; from what I've witnessed, if you don't reinstall the HBC, you'll always get a black screen upon loading it, due to the stubbed IOSes.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: