Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Simple CSP Pack Request  (Read 3073 times)
zac_attack
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 28, 2010, 01:48:55 PM »

Ok, I would love to have a CSP pack that had the basic textures (no custom) and that had the four alloys, giga bowser, warioman. I have no idea how to do any of that stuff, yes i am a super noob. I was really hoping to have them where they have there own icon on the roster, but once again my noobness and lack of understanding keeps me from doing so.  Mario Facepalm I've seen someone's on youtube that had the smash ball symbol and it let you change to what one you wanted like selecting the character by changing colors, but i downloaded it and it didn't work for me. So I'd like my roster to have all the basic charcters and the zzs, shiek, tjhe three split up pokemon, and the four alloys, warioman, and giga bowser (having the alloys, giga and warioman with there own icons or the smashball icon that works and a CSP pack with pictures of them so it looks legit) Please if anyone can make me a CSP pack and the icon stuff, I would be so so so happy and greatful and it would be even better if you can explain to me how to use it. I mean i have geko and all that, but if there is a certain to use it, I'd love to know. Pretty please? Happy Face

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: