Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My Brawl hacks and textures only last 1 round.  (Read 1095 times)
Kirye
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 28, 2010, 10:39:07 PM »

So i'm not sure what's going on with my Brawl, but this has been going on for a while. I've just noticed that lately it's gotten worse.

So whenever I start up Brawl on Gecko OS, the codes load fine and everything. I get to the startup screen, and go to the char screen. All the textures are there, and the flaming blue CSS is working and the custom song is playing. I start a match with Cloud(Ike) vs. Samus as a regular char. The texture hack for Final Destination is working, as is the custom song in the background. After the match is over, everything goes back to normal. I can still scroll through the different textures on the char select screen *Which is back to normal* If I try to start a new match, everything is back to normal including the textures.

It's about a 1 out of 4 chance that everything stays put instead of reverting. Sure, I can get it to work sometimes, but it's a hassle to restart the Wii everytime the hacks revert.

My Wii specs are: Wii 3.4U, Gecko OS 1.9.3, Sandisk 2 GB SD card. Thanks for your time.

Chuy
KC's Mexican Resident
Lol Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector 128-bit Hardcore Gamer Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 10:46:17 PM »

defrag your sd card that might help

Kirye
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 28, 2010, 10:52:35 PM »

I had already tried reformatting the SD card, didn't do any good.

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 04:50:14 AM »

Strange.  That shouldn't be happening, unless you removed the SD card from your Wii.

Kirye
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 04:50:18 PM »

Nah, I don't take it out. I noticed that if I take off the CSS changes, there's a higher chance that the codes stay intact. 1 out of 2 chances, so it isn't too bad. Regardless, i'd like to be able to add things in without thinking that i'll have to jump through hoops to make it all work.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: