Youtube over Warioware

Started by Yoshiboshi3, June 04, 2010, 03:10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Was I really the only one to think of this?  :patrick:

Coming along nicely. bomb = play button, fuse = progress bar. The pig's replaced by youtube logo. Microgames represent videos. Will update with screenshots when I'm done.

As a small question, is it possible to change the background color to white?
STILL BETTER AT VEXING THAN TEXING

Sir, this belongs in Texture Requests. But a good idea none the less.
<br />:af: I download a lot of cool stuff.

Requests? Why? Im already working on it.
STILL BETTER AT VEXING THAN TEXING

Hehe, I thought about this at one point too. XD

I think a Nico Nico ware would be funny too.

People shouldn't make threads without finished textures or at least some screen shots. j/s .-.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on June 04, 2010, 03:36:29 AM
People shouldn't make threads without finished textures or at least some screen shots. j/s .-.

Sorry ASF.

Did you know that you're my hero on this site?
STILL BETTER AT VEXING THAN TEXING

I can't be no hero :< I been releasing my things for months now and nothing...but I finally got my new laptop charger (UPS suxs <.<) so we will see now.

Anyways, what you are working on seems interesting, waiting to see it finished.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: Yoshiboshi3 on June 04, 2010, 03:37:30 AM
Quote from: ASF1nk on June 04, 2010, 03:36:29 AM
People shouldn't make threads without finished textures or at least some screen shots. j/s .-.

Sorry ASF.

Did you know that you're my hero on this site?
Thats sad.

Thats really sad.

Ohh, Youtube over Warioware. I thought it said "Youtube over Wario". I was like whaa-?

Anyway, this sounds pretty sweet. Looking forward to pics!
Is it just me, or are the people of Unova extremely generous?



Quote from: OizenX on June 04, 2010, 04:22:08 AM
Quote from: Yoshiboshi3 on June 04, 2010, 03:37:30 AM
Quote from: ASF1nk on June 04, 2010, 03:36:29 AM
People shouldn't make threads without finished textures or at least some screen shots. j/s .-.

Sorry ASF.

Did you know that you're my hero on this site?
Thats sad.

Thats really sad.
It really is,but the YT idea does sound epic,but if it was a YTP stage OMG EPICSAUSE!


Quote from: DMN666 on June 04, 2010, 11:25:58 PM
Quote from: OizenX on June 04, 2010, 04:22:08 AM
Quote from: Yoshiboshi3 on June 04, 2010, 03:37:30 AM
Quote from: ASF1nk on June 04, 2010, 03:36:29 AM
People shouldn't make threads without finished textures or at least some screen shots. j/s .-.

Sorry ASF.

Did you know that you're my hero on this site?
Thats sad.

Thats really sad.
It really is,but the YT idea does sound epic,but if it was a YTP stage OMG EPICSAUSE!

Dont worry, it includes some of that XD
STILL BETTER AT VEXING THAN TEXING

To change the color of the background, try looking into one of the MiscDatas in BrawlBox. There, you should see some folders, and in one of them (shut up I can't exactly remember ok?) you should find names with a yellowish CLR icon next to it. Just look into those and try to decypher the japanese names. You should be able to find the background color somewhere in there.

I like this idea. A lot. :3

Quote from: Black Boo on June 06, 2010, 03:19:55 AM
To change the color of the background, try looking into one of the MiscDatas in BrawlBox. There, you should see some folders, and in one of them (shut up I can't exactly remember ok?) you should find names with a yellowish CLR icon next to it. Just look into those and try to decypher the japanese names. You should be able to find the background color somewhere in there.

Sorry, but that was really vague. Which Misc. datas? The ones in the stage file?
STILL BETTER AT VEXING THAN TEXING