OMFG - TOONLINK!!!! *UPDATE* KNOCKBACK FIXED!!!!! (renamed due to copyrights?)

Started by Fyrekills~, June 04, 2010, 07:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

OMFG - Link (toon)!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1phnMIpu-8
DL-v1: http://www.mediafire.com/?zn4nuggmxiz - the original "OMFG - TOONLINK!!!!"
           Version 1 video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_vaXFWyohM
DL-v2: http://www.mediafire.com/?ng5mzbwlzjm - Knockback fixed
           Version 2 video: Embedded one
Toonlinks Changelog...
-All attacks do 999 damage (except Bow and arrow, bomb and boomerang)
-Sometimes characters dont get knocked out. Will Fix (have to edit knockback later)
[/color] :>.>palm:
EDIT: I almost forgot...you can jump 999 times.... Try me  :af:
EDIT2: Oh yeah, I just wanna add in the Home-Run Contest scores:
Max Onslaught Falcon           : 34089.9ft thats puny!!!  :srs: Really? Yes
OMFG-TOONLINK, (version 1): I forgot....I accidentally erased it lol  :>.>palm:
OMFG-TOONLINK, (version 2): OMFG A SWEET SCORE OF 111313.9ft!!!!!  :af:
Working on Fxing:
-Knockback (duh! why arent people flying out!?!??!!
-running speed and such (needs help, this is my 1st PSA )
-making boomerang bombs and arrows do 999% too (also needs help...)
-OMFGLINKPOWER!!!!!!!  (needs lotof help)
-EDIT: I might change the Additional Knockback later, I only did the base....what? people would fly out even faster =)

-I like the cow textures from DasDonkey :af: ....so maybe Ill also change the bomb AND the boomerang to a COW when I get better at this  :af2:
Edit: Im trying to make the arrows fire at the speed of light..like a assault rifle..its not really working... lol
The new guy! "Im the underdog" =p
OMFG SERIES!!!! :af:
OMFG - TOONLINK!!!!    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9124.0
OMFG - METAKNIGHT!!!!    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9158.msg103369#msg103369
Make your friends look at you like  :srs:!!!!

June 04, 2010, 09:19:01 PM #1 Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 09:25:49 PM by Christian_CAO
Interesting... But it really doesn't have the same merit as an onslaught character. All moves doing 999%

damage? Just saying; not even Onslaught Falcon does that much damage. Just stick with the Altered

movement speed and aerial mobility and it'd be fine. I know it's your first. That being said nice effort.


One more thing...

I hope you asked Wave before you slapped Onslaught on the Name.

Don't ask me why you should or any thing like that. It's just common courtesy. I think...
^3^

Quote from: Christian_CAO on June 04, 2010, 09:19:01 PM
Interesting... But it really doesn't have the same merit as an onslaught character. All moves doing 999%

damage? Just saying; not even Onslaught Falcon does that much damage. Just stick with the Altered

movement speed and aerial mobility and it'd be fine. I know it's your first. That being said nice effort.


One more thing...

I hope you asked Wave before you slapped Onslaught on the Name.

Don't ask me why you should or any thing like that. It's just common courtesy. I think...


your probably right, im gonna rename it to OMFG - LINK (toon)
The new guy! "Im the underdog" =p
OMFG SERIES!!!! :af:
OMFG - TOONLINK!!!!    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9124.0
OMFG - METAKNIGHT!!!!    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9158.msg103369#msg103369
Make your friends look at you like  :srs:!!!!

or n00b-link. because I've noticed that, at least in my local game club, all the n00bs use toon link as their main.
This is the greatest sig in the world.

Come to think of it, I was gonna ask Wave to help me if I ever make Onslaught Sonic/Shadow.
<br />:af: I download a lot of cool stuff.

Quote from: Fyrekills~ on June 05, 2010, 01:38:27 PM
-Any Suggestions?
I suggest you calming down first :srs: and this tlink is just a 999% dmg dealer...

Quote from: PrideToBeMe on June 05, 2010, 03:20:19 PM
Quote from: Fyrekills~ on June 05, 2010, 01:38:27 PM
-Any Suggestions?
I suggest you calming down first :srs: and this tlink is just a 999% dmg dealer...
when I get better, I plan to make his arrows fire fast like a assault rifle and instead of bombs, maybe cows =p
The new guy! "Im the underdog" =p
OMFG SERIES!!!! :af:
OMFG - TOONLINK!!!!    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9124.0
OMFG - METAKNIGHT!!!!    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9158.msg103369#msg103369
Make your friends look at you like  :srs:!!!!

Somehow I find your PSAs kind of boring. I mean, even though this one and the Metaknight one are your first PSAs, it is about the same as just manually putting all of the other characters damage at 999%. The only real difference is that you have unlimited jumps pretty much. As broken as he is, I believe Onslaught Falcon actually has amusement potential. Although I've never done anything with PSA (this said, you can just write me off as an idiot lurker), I think you should try some other experiments apart from changing the damage, jump count, physics, and knockback.

Quote from: jurassicplayer on June 05, 2010, 07:07:24 PM
Somehow I find your PSAs kind of boring. I mean, even though this one and the Metaknight one are your first PSAs, it is about the same as just manually putting all of the other characters damage at 999%. The only real difference is that you have unlimited jumps pretty much. As broken as he is, I believe Onslaught Falcon actually has amusement potential. Although I've never done anything with PSA (this said, you can just write me off as an idiot lurker), I think you should try some other experiments apart from changing the damage, jump count, physics, and knockback.
amen, when i have time though o.0 I just watched tutorials and they really helped, you should try hte ones by WackaAlpaca
The new guy! "Im the underdog" =p
OMFG SERIES!!!! :af:
OMFG - TOONLINK!!!!    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9124.0
OMFG - METAKNIGHT!!!!    http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9158.msg103369#msg103369
Make your friends look at you like  :srs:!!!!