Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Segab's stuff  (Read 9094 times)
Segab
FFFFFF
Special Access

Meowth that's bass!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « on: July 20, 2009, 02:49:24 PM »

Gah.. Sorry it was long.
    And from now on, I'll only post 3 pictures of each, cuz I'm lazy.

New textures appears at the bottom of each category.

Characters

Black Pika: Basically a reproduction of this.  Maybe he looks a little TOO black.

Download (Suggested color: FitPikachu01)

Voltorb Kirby (v2): (ref)  Looks like Kirby swallowed Voltorb. Is that even possible?

Download (Suggested color: FitKirby01)

Pokemon Trainer Ash: (ref) Pokemon Trainer into Ash (not the Automatic Smash Hack. lol). The logo on his cap can't be exactly redone... And I made his badge a Fire Badge.

Download (Suggested color: FitPokeTrainer00)

Lolo Kirby (v2): (ref) Lolo from "Lolo Adventure" or the boss Lololo from the Kirby games, it's the same thing anyways.

Download (Suggested color: FitKirby03)

Captain Quebec (v2): StackSmash made Captain Cannuck, who represents Canada. I made Captain Quebec, and he represents.. Quebec. And it's.. blue and white. Politics ftw. lol

Download (Suggested color: FitCaptain03)

Kumatora (v2): (ref) ALL Lucas' PSi attacks in Brawl are ripped from Kumatora.. So I made her. Cheesy

Download (Suggested color: FitLucas03)

Adeline (v2): (ref) Ally (and boss) of Kirby in Kirby Crystal Shards. I think she looks very much like Toon Link lol.

Download (Suggested color: FitToonLink04)

Captain Bo-Bobo: (ref) The weird guy with a yellow afro has joined the Brawl. C.Falcon's helmet is now hair, and some of his suit is now skin :]

Download (Suggested color: FitCaptain05)

Angry Lapras: (ref) Lapras is getting out of the water and he's ready to fight!

Download (Suggested color: FitKoopa03)

Amaterasu (v2): (ref) Amaterasu, from Okami, joins the fight in a human-ish form. Since Amaterasu is a wolf, I preferred doing it on Wolf instead of Fox. The green thing on her back is supposed to look like her shield.

Download (Suggested color: FitWolf04)

Leela: (ref) Leela, the one-eyed pilot, is coming right from the futur...ama to get in your Brawl!

Download (Suggested color: FitSzerosuit05)

TwinBee: (ref) You might not know him, but he's one of Konami's arcade hits. Twinbee joins the flight! uh I mean.. the fight!

Download (Suggested color: FitMetaknight03)

Anubis: (ref) This is Anubis, the Egyptian god... and a jackal. He doesn't have any exact design, so I did what I wanted with him..

Download (Suggested color: FitLucario05)

White Mage: (ref) Here's the White Mage from Final Fantasy. Except I wanted her to look like the White Mage in Mario Hoops. :]

Download (Suggested color: FitPeach04)

Missing No.: (ref) Oh noes! Missing No. has taken the form of Mr. Game & Watch! Beware!

Download (Color: FitGameWatch00)

Stages

Rainbow Road: (ref) Some requested it, I really wanted to do it, so here it is: Rainbow Road from Mario Kart!

Download (rename it STGKART.pac)

Smash Fortress Project textures:

TF2 Scout (v2): (ref) Here's the Scout! I used Ness for obvious reasons: the homerun bat, the clothes and the backpack are very similar to the Scout's.

Download: Blu Scout / Red Scout

TF2 Sniper: (ref) That's not a sword, it's a kukri. That's not a shield, it's a Razorback. That's not a simple bow, it's the Huntsman. Link? Never heard of him. What I see is a Sniper.

Download: Blu Sniper / Red Sniper

TF2 Spy: (ref) I took Kirby because he can take other people’s ability, and the Spy can take other people’s identity.

Download: Blu Spy / Red Spy

TF2 Medic: (ref) The jewels you see on the 1st picture CAN’T be made transparent, so I had to deal with it.

Download: Blu Medic / Red Medic

TF2 Demoman: (ref) ...I did what I could with the eye. Everything except the eye is almost exactly like the Demoman. You better download it >:C

Download: Blu Demoman / Red Demoman

TF2 Engineer: (ref) Mario + F.L.U.D.D. = Engineer + lvl.1 Sentry...?

Download: Blu Engineer / Red Engineer

TF2 Heavy: (ref) Minigun, check. Killing Gloves of Boxing, check. Football helmet, check. Now where’s the Medic?

Download: Blu Heavy / Red Heavy

TF2 Soldier: (ref) That was hard to do. Especially on Luigi. Why did I take him? Because his side+B attack is.. a rocket. Yes it is. I might do a Wario Soldier sometime.

Download: Blu Soldier / Red Soldier

TF2 Pyro: (ref) Introducing the new and improved Pyro suit, with integrated Back burner and Flare gun!

Download: Blu Pyro / Red Pyro

TF2 Sentry Gun: (ref) What? Another character? Here’s the sentry gun lvl. 3! His eyes are missiles Cheesy

Download: Blu Sentry Gun / Red Sentry Gun
    « Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:29:34 PM by Segab » Logged

Pinutk™
    Extreme Kitten

It's Pinutbutter jelly time!!!

• Awards Dedicated Hacker Shadow the Pinhog Active Contributor RAGE!!

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 03:07:13 PM »

Cool textures Segab! I like TF2 Spy Kirby

Please stop by my site!
    [PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

kkainth321
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 08:26:10 PM »

great textures.

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 07:16:54 AM »

I enjoyed using your White Mage, TwinBee, Amaterasu, and Lolo textures.  However, regarding your TwinBee texture, I'd think that it would be used for the blue team (FitMetaKnight03) in a team battle; the body is blue after all.

Segab
    FFFFFF
    Special Access

Meowth that's bass!

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Pin Collector Favorite'd Heart Container

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 02:27:49 PM »

I enjoyed using your White Mage, TwinBee, Amaterasu, and Lolo textures.  However, regarding your TwinBee texture, I'd think that it would be used for the blue team (FitMetaKnight03) in a team battle; the body is blue after all.
    ..might've been a typo, 'cause I'm using TwinBee as the blue team too.. I'll change it.

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: