Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: BIG UPDATE 6/23 - MyKewl's Texture Hacks!  (Read 33347 times)
JapaneseDevil
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2010, 09:31:25 PM »

hacks tốt đẹp Tôi thích Luigi cá mập

Cool textures I like the shark luigi.

MyKewl
Mega Kitten

Ø "My future is righteousness." - Bob Marley Ø

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: June 20, 2010, 03:26:32 PM »

BUMP - Added Koopa Troopa Color Pack + CSPs, and Icons
     Deleted Everything Except My Favorites
     Deleted Last Minute Messages

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #32 on: June 20, 2010, 04:00:41 PM »

Alright nice just make sure you dont click spam 1046 times

Segtendo
    Local Marie Fanboy
    Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2010, 04:20:18 PM »

I don't see the Koopas or the Rosalinas in the Vault.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

JapaneseDevil
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: June 20, 2010, 04:52:21 PM »

I don't see the Koopas or the Rosalinas in the Vault.
    Admins be deletin them

Marcov15
    >.>
    Supreme Kitten

SINE, COSINE, TANGENT!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: June 20, 2010, 06:04:46 PM »

I just have one little doubt, MyKewl. How are you supposed to have 1006 downloads in an hour when the average number of visitors we get in a day is 200 people? I'd say it's rather obvious.

If I see you again with an inflated download count, a stolen hack (those "compilations" of yours are just hacks done by other people packed together) or annoying us (the staff and the community) by any mean you can think of, I'll recommend everyone in the admin board to give you and your other accounts a permanent ban (And I'm sure they'll agree. They've been waiting to ban you since you appeared here). Got it?

By the way, your submitting and reporting rights in BrawlVault have been taken away. Want them back? Behave.
    « Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 06:07:04 PM by Marcov15 » Logged

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

Hey guys im yoshiboshi3 i maik vertex hacks

• Awards Hot Topic Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: June 20, 2010, 06:12:40 PM »

I just have one little doubt, MyKewl. How are you supposed to have 1006 downloads in an hour when the average number of visitors we get in a day is 200 people? I'd say it's rather obvious.

If I see you again with an inflated download count, a stolen hack (those "compilations" of yours are just hacks done by other people packed together) or annoying us (the staff and the community) by any mean you can think of, I'll recommend everyone in the admin board to give you and your other accounts a permanent ban (And I'm sure they'll agree. They've been waiting to ban you since you appeared here). Got it?

By the way, your submitting and reporting rights in BrawlVault have been taken away. Want them back? Behave.

I can tell you for sure that he made those koopa textures.

STILL BETTER AT VEXING THAN TEXING

MyKewl
    Mega Kitten

Ø "My future is righteousness." - Bob Marley Ø

• Awards Hot Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: June 20, 2010, 06:14:52 PM »

Good job being a d*uchebag, to be honest I don't care if I get banned I am getting sick and tired of Vyse, and others. Also threatening me doesn't do much as an example if I get banned you will be losing a ton of users. A ton of users I know will leave with me. ALSO I'm not giving myself downloads someone is spamming my downloads ask Yoshiboshi3. Thanks.

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: June 20, 2010, 06:21:26 PM »

Good job being a d*uchebag, to be honest I don't care if I get banned I am getting sick and tired of Vyse, and others. Also threatening me doesn't do much as an example if I get banned you will be losing a ton of users. A ton of users I know will leave with me. ALSO I'm not giving myself downloads someone is spamming my downloads ask Yoshiboshi3. Thanks.

Though I'm not too sure of this fact, it should be considered that someone else is spamming his links. He's not trying to do bad.

Marcov15
    >.>
    Supreme Kitten

SINE, COSINE, TANGENT!

• Awards Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #39 on: June 20, 2010, 06:24:23 PM »

Get off that high horse. We'll lose 2 users. You and your other account, no one else will go because of you. And I recommend you to respect admins. Calling me "[censored]bag" is not really smart.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #40 on: June 20, 2010, 06:29:10 PM »

Get off that high horse. We'll lose 2 users. You and your other account, no one else will go because of you. And I recommend you to respect admins. Calling me "[censored]bag" is not really smart.

Seriously, he didnt mean anything bad. He's just annoyed because he's being disrespected. Someone else is spamming his links, I know him, he wouldn't do something like that. He also made those Rosalina textures to my understanding and I KNOW he made the koopa ones because I saw him do it. Please lay off him.

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #41 on: June 20, 2010, 06:31:39 PM »

Ha ha!

This is funny. ¦D

/spam

In all seriousness though, you'd best do as he says at this point. If you really want to stay, just follow the rules, behave, don't be ignorant and call Admins a "[censored]bag", and most importantly...

Quit while you're behind. Seriously, you aren't impressing anyone right now. Just digging yourself deeper into a hole.

@ Yoshiboshi3

...Am I right to assume that this is the other account?

Miacis
    Ex-admin
    Special Access

• Awards Ceiling Cat 128-bit Core Gamer Featured 64-bit Core Gamer

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2010, 06:32:09 PM »

YoshiBoshi ... this is something between MyKewl and the mod team, please. He's grown up enough to be able to defend himself correctly.

ALSO I'm not giving myself downloads someone is spamming my downloads ask Yoshiboshi3. Thanks.
    Proof ? Who can spam you DL when your submission hasn't even been approved ? oÔ

if I get banned you will be losing a ton of users
    Who ? Do you have as many multi-accounts as that ? XD

Round and round the signature goes ~
    ~ where it stops, nobody knows.

Yoshiboshi3
    Extreme Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #43 on: June 20, 2010, 06:34:19 PM »

YoshiBoshi ... this is something between MyKewl and the mod team, please. He's grown up enough to be able to defend himself correctly.

ALSO I'm not giving myself downloads someone is spamming my downloads ask Yoshiboshi3. Thanks.

Siiiiiiiiighfine

Im telling you, this doesnt make sense....

Vish
    Global Moderator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Super Saiyan Topic 128-bit Core Gamer Cookie Clicker!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #44 on: June 20, 2010, 06:34:48 PM »

Better yet, who would want to spam his DLs in the first place besides him? It's not like anyone benefits from it. -_-

Pages:  1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
    Print
    Jump to: