Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 2 [3]
Author Topic: M&SG's Rosalina Edits *Sports Outfit Rosalina added*  (Read 25545 times)
Segtendo
Local Marie Fanboy
Special Access

Cold queen

• Awards Starstormer PC Core Gamer 128-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #30 on: May 01, 2010, 03:50:51 PM »

KAZECoyote's vertex edit of Rosalina is simply amazing.

: SW-2632-7270-6724

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000 Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #31 on: May 01, 2010, 04:02:39 PM »

I'm gonna use this all right. I love how the CSS and battle names are changed.
    Did you fo a picture for STGCHARROLL (Classic mode credits)? If not, I'll post mine. It's made from Galaxy promo art, not a Brawl screenshot, but it looks nice.

I never did put much thought into the Character Roll Call screen.  But since you've brought it up, I added some extra images that you can use with the files that aren't in the ZIP file download.

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #32 on: May 09, 2010, 05:49:30 PM »

I've updated the thread with something new.  Check out the primary post for more details.

jarvitz
    Intermediate Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #33 on: May 09, 2010, 06:17:44 PM »

nice

Choppasmith
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #34 on: May 10, 2010, 02:03:55 AM »

Just thought you might like to know, I tried experimenting with wiiztec's Alternate costume code and it does indeed work quite well if you put all the associated files in the mt folder instead of the pf folder and just holding L before you enter the desired mode of play. Only the limitations of the actual code get in the way. You can't have "Peach" and "Rosalina" together at the same time, you can sill load textures from either set though, however portraits won't match.

In the All Star Mode, you only have to hold L while Highlighting the mode on the Main Menu. That's it (yes it'll load the "Next" portrait from the Rest Area)! But it seems it'll load the Peach texture from the pf set for the CPU fight.

A little OT though, can someone explain to me why you can simply drop brres files on the SD card for portraits, yet with this set as an exception, people DON'T release portraits in this format. Is it just not as simple as renaming the portrait file so it goes in the right slot like you would a texture? I'm just curious.

RyuujinZero
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #35 on: May 13, 2010, 09:06:33 PM »

What are the _mg files for? Also, her name is still Peach in game for some reason...

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #36 on: May 14, 2010, 06:29:07 AM »

What are the _mg files for? Also, her name is still Peach in game for some reason...

The _mg files are for certain 1P game modes, such as Multi-Man Brawl and Event Match.  This is because the _mg files contain contents that allow the game to display "Success" and "Failure".

You must use ALL the files inside info2 if you expect Peach's name to be changed for every game mode (except for the Subspace Emissary, in which you use if_adv_mngr.pac for that).

RyuujinZero
    Advanced Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #37 on: May 14, 2010, 09:25:50 AM »

All of the files you provided are all of the files in info2, right? The only mode I'm really worried about is Brawl, and it's unchanged for that one

mnsg
    Holy Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #38 on: June 09, 2010, 04:49:27 PM »

I've added something new onto this thread.  Check out the primary post for it.

Pages:  1 2 [3]
    Print
    Jump to: