Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11
Author Topic: The ultimate life form: SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG  (Read 55557 times)
#1 Knuckle head
Mega Kitten

Hey

View Profile Awards
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 03:04:38 PM »

well mr.n you should put this on supersonicbrosbrawl

Ayzer
Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: June 10, 2010, 06:34:14 PM »

Yay. My Buddy's Back!!! You Should Put This In BrawlVault.

#1 Knuckle head
    Mega Kitten

Hey

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: June 10, 2010, 07:33:29 PM »

you need to fix a few IMPORTANT THINGS
    1.shadow chaos control jump is small and dont go no where if hes going glide make the jump big or at least put it back to the orginal.
    2.whats up with the shoes can you put them down a little or to their normal look.
    3.plz fix the smash ball thing the whole hero and evil seems cool but i cant use my final smash so the only problem is fix the shoe THE spring jump ^B and how he do a regular jump make it like mastalko shadow jump thank you
    « Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 07:39:53 PM by neobirdz » Logged

dingo
    Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Pin Collector Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #18 on: June 11, 2010, 02:59:41 AM »

Use the vertexed Shadow model. Then there's no reason to complain about how the character itself looks.

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: June 11, 2010, 05:55:39 AM »

This is amazing, but i would like to see some chaos spear instead of weapons.
    (Was in Shadow the Hedgehog, Last Boss. *Quick blue arrows that become big yellow ones when charged*
    I also think the down b should be a light attack and have the hero and dark attacks *Maybe 5 dmg, low range, low knockback*

You are so boring. Why replacing the weapons with Chaos Spear? The weapons are the reason why I made Shadow. I missed them in every other hack. I'll add it Wink. No replacing. Adding. I'll have to find a way.

THANK YOU, the reason why i asked for it was because i play multilayer SA2 frequently.  Grin

#1 Knuckle head
    Mega Kitten

Hey

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: June 11, 2010, 09:45:03 AM »

Use the vertexed Shadow model. Then there's no reason to complain about how the character itself looks.
    well i did tht it yje fitmotion that make the shoes up and use mastalko shadow run and jump

hughie
    Special Access

• Awards Renowned Hacker Hot Topic >9000 Concerned Elector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 02:42:56 PM »

I have an idea of a taunt, it was made by razanak7(I think), i can upload it and give it to you Cheesy

SiLeNtDo0m
    Suffering from Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
    Overlord Kitten

WHAT IN TARNATION?!

• Awards Former PMDT Featured Heart Container >9000

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2010, 10:04:04 AM »

You could change the Homing Attack to the Chaos Spear?  I guess he could still rise up as if he is doing the homing attack but instead of pulling off the attack, he could fire off a projectile (i.e. the Chaos Spear).

Maikito
    DEITY OF AWESOMENESS!
    Mega Kitten

Have you found what you seek?

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: June 12, 2010, 10:28:41 AM »

I say you should edit the FS a bit so where he's still invulnerable like Super Sonic, but slow him down a bit and make it so he doesn't do damage on contact. Then Make Chaos Spear and attack you can do WHILE in Super Form. If that's possible, it'd be awesome. and I hear talk of variables....can't you make it so whatever variable for Hero/Evil Points suddenly deplete before going into FS?

ALSO, I've noticed that shadow is considerably slower than sonic in most PSAs, and I kinda frown upon that. I mean, in most games Shadow can EASILY keep up with him. So I'd like it if you could find a way for him to be that fast but sorta balanced in a way in this PSA.
    « Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 10:32:55 AM by Maikito » Logged

draco494
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: June 12, 2010, 10:47:41 AM »

Let me say first that it's a nice psa and I like it AWESOME 2.0!
    However, obviously the game freezing when in hero/dark mode needs to be fixed.
    And the other thing i've noticed is that when playing against Shadow its like he's not there...he can't be touched at all...idk if anybody else has noticed that but I think its a pretty big problem lol

Allow me to show you what true power is

Mr.N
    Hyper Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: June 12, 2010, 11:14:43 AM »

Let me say first that it's a nice psa and I like it AWESOME 2.0!
    However, obviously the game freezing when in hero/dark mode needs to be fixed.
    And the other thing i've noticed is that when playing against Shadow its like he's not there...he can't be touched at all...idk if anybody else has noticed that but I think its a pretty big problem lol
    I know that. He's invulnerable until he does the first movement. It's a little problem in training mode.

I say you should edit the FS a bit so where he's still invulnerable like Super Sonic, but slow him down a bit and make it so he doesn't do damage on contact. Then Make Chaos Spear and attack you can do WHILE in Super Form. If that's possible, it'd be awesome. and I hear talk of variables....can't you make it so whatever variable for Hero/Evil Points suddenly deplete before going into FS?

ALSO, I've noticed that shadow is considerably slower than sonic in most PSAs, and I kinda frown upon that. I mean, in most games Shadow can EASILY keep up with him. So I'd like it if you could find a way for him to be that fast but sorta balanced in a way in this PSA.
    I haven't changed the speed. Is he really slower than Sonic?
    Im think I'll change sthe Final Smash.

You could change the Homing Attack to the Chaos Spear?  I guess he could still rise up as if he is doing the homing attack but instead of pulling off the attack, he could fire off a projectile (i.e. the Chaos Spear).
    No replacing.
    I will make it this way:
    Side taunt will change through weapons. If you use Down Taunt Shadow put away his weapons and changes to chaos attacks. I'll have to find two or three chaos attacks for side B. You van cycle through them with side taunt.
    Perhaps yoou could give me one or two further chaos attacks.

Maikito
    DEITY OF AWESOMENESS!
    Mega Kitten

Have you found what you seek?

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: June 12, 2010, 12:13:10 PM »

I just felt like he was slower...I don't know why...I'll have to double check. And for the Chaos Attacks thing...Maybe an attack that teleports forward and gives swift kick to the faec =D, and if possible, an attack from SatBK(Sonic and The Black Knight, I'm a big Sonic Fan) where you charge up and shoot number of energy spears relative to how much you charge up. Chaos Spear could be of more generic type of attack.

Also, what did you have in mind for the FS if you were going to change it?

#1 Knuckle head
    Mega Kitten

Hey

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: June 12, 2010, 06:59:49 PM »

MR.N can you fix the jump its to weak shadow should be able to jump way higher than that (i tested sonic jumps higher)

songeflemy
    Master Puppeteer
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Good Citizen KCMM Veteran Heart Container Shadow the Pinhog

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: June 12, 2010, 07:04:13 PM »

I just felt like he was slower...I don't know why...I'll have to double check. And for the Chaos Attacks thing...Maybe an attack that teleports forward and gives swift kick to the faec =D, and if possible, an attack from SatBK(Sonic and The Black Knight, I'm a big Sonic Fan) where you charge up and shoot number of energy spears relative to how much you charge up. Chaos Spear could be of more generic type of attack.

Also, what did you have in mind for the FS if you were going to change it?

Something has to come from the game, Shadow the hedgehog. Unless he approves.

SalaComMander
    Hyper Kitten

I am Namesiw, WATCH ME EAT!!!

• Awards RAGE!!

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2010, 07:50:26 PM »

I love it, I'm going to test it, but I have a problem. You claim that "'Shadow The Hedgehog' is one of Nintendo’s best games ever". NINTENDO DIDN'T MAKE IT!!!

I do have an idea, though. kwrk85 has a hack of Shadow's voice, however, it's the David Humphrey Shadow, not the Jason Anthony Griffith Shadow that you hear in Shadow The Hedgehog. Would you be able to make that?

If you're reading this, just know I am ashamed of the obnoxious kid I was back when I wrote whatever comment this is under.

Pages:  1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11
    Print
    Jump to: