Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 [2] 3
Author Topic: new videos (9-1-10) Motoko Kusanagi v3  (Read 25342 times)
Funzy <3
Maven of the Strings
Supreme Kitten

Party!

• Awards Hot Topic 64-bit Core Gamer Heart Container Featured

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #15 on: June 22, 2010, 12:58:56 PM »

I absolutly love this Psa I hope it can get a major makeover despite her small file size

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

Lord_of_D:
    Supreme Kitten

:D

• Awards Heart Container Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #16 on: June 22, 2010, 08:17:18 PM »

this psa looks like a female version of snake D: (in other words, another op character)

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #17 on: June 22, 2010, 10:12:31 PM »

She isn't over powered at all she is just tactical and she doesn't have strong knock back except the sniper and even if some one were to spam it i takes about 5 seconds to be able to use it again so she is fairly balanced

Personas: Rikku Fabool (FFX-2), Yuzuki Yukari ( Vocaloid 3), Shuichi Shindou ( Gravitation), Sunao Fujimori (Sukisyo), Belphegor  ( Katekyo Hitman Reborn) ,Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw), Roxy ( Final Fight), Human Duskull (Pokemon), Human Haunter (Pokemon), Human Jirachi (Pokemon), Boris Airay (Alice in the Country of Hearts). Monica (Dark Cloud 2) CoCo Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot) Galaco (Vocaloid 3), Uni (Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2), Anime Lady GaGa (Nuff Said) Teto Kasane (Utau), Grell Sutcliff (Black Butler), Iris Heart (Hyperdiminsion Neptunia Victory) [When Pride isn't using her >w>]

drsusredfish
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 03:56:48 PM »

this psa looks like a female version of snake D: (in other words, another op character)

Come on, you've got to try her before you label her as over powered.

Lord_of_D:
    Supreme Kitten

:D

• Awards Heart Container Hey! Listen!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #19 on: June 23, 2010, 04:23:22 PM »

Come on, you've got to try her before you label her as over powered.
    no Awesome Face

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #20 on: June 23, 2010, 04:37:49 PM »

Well arn;t you rude oh well your missing out on a great psa

Kaye Cruiser
    Waveshocker Sigma
    Holy Kitten

• Awards KCMM Old Timer Super Saiyan Topic Star Hacker >9000

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #21 on: June 23, 2010, 05:05:13 PM »

Ignore the troll please. The guy doesn't know jack about movesets or any hacks for the matter.

The only thing good about that idiot is his avy. ¦D

At any rate, I personally absolutely love this new moveset. It's not too hard to learn and gives very situational options for kills. About the only thing I don't like though is the D-air. I'm used to D-air being an attack that I use the second I recover from the edge. Not something the flips me backwards and almost kills me. I just don't see any use for it and like the original better.

All in all though, another great moveset. Great job Red. :3
    « Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 05:07:17 PM by Waveshocker Sigma » Logged

LaharlsWrath
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #22 on: June 25, 2010, 02:11:05 PM »

I'm still waiting on a vid of v2 before I try it :/

Funzy <3
    Maven of the Strings
    Supreme Kitten

Party!

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #23 on: June 25, 2010, 05:29:59 PM »

All that is diffrent in version 2 is that she has a new back air wich she kinda pushes this small vortex thing in the air and now when you use her uptilt on the ground it now shows where the bullet reaches

drsusredfish
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #24 on: June 25, 2010, 09:00:18 PM »

got some good and bad news.

Bad news first.
    i'm not going to make a version 2 video. sorry bout that. I was going to make one but i got side traked. I went kayaking for about 4 days and was too tired to make and record videos for version 2. I'll edit the page so others know no v2 vid will be made.

Good news version 3 will be out soon. and now im well rested so it will definetly get a video. and this time there are more than just two noticeable changes.
    I know i update almost too often for you to get a feel for the charaters but thats just how i do things i guess.
    « Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 09:02:33 PM by drsusredfish » Logged

TheZac268™
    Extreme Kitten

I am THEZac268

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #25 on: June 25, 2010, 09:18:17 PM »

I love this PSA!!! ITS AWESOME! For two reasons:
    1)It's the first PSA for Zero Suit Samus(to be released)in the history of Smash Attacks!!!!
    2)welll..... ITS AWESOME!
    If I was good at PSAing I would have tried to make a Zero Suit, too, but sadly I suck. I'm just now getting into how to do everything.  But please do keep updating, me and mah friend (x_funtaztic_x) keep playing online with it! KEEP ON UPDATING IT!!!!!!!!

vErTeX hAcKs HeRe
    tExTuRe HaCkS hErE

LaharlsWrath
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #26 on: June 25, 2010, 10:18:02 PM »

got some good and bad news.

Bad news first.
    i'm not going to make a version 2 video. sorry bout that. I was going to make one but i got side traked. I went kayaking for about 4 days and was too tired to make and record videos for version 2. I'll edit the page so others know no v2 vid will be made.

Good news version 3 will be out soon. and now im well rested so it will definetly get a video. and this time there are more than just two noticeable changes.
    I know i update almost too often for you to get a feel for the charaters but thats just how i do things i guess.
    then I'll just wait for v3 Cheesy

blackscorpio
    Mega Kitten

I want to see hacks go to the next level.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #27 on: June 26, 2010, 08:35:07 AM »

thanks for telling us this drsusredfish. I wonder what changes your making in v3.

LaharlsWrath
    Expert Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #28 on: June 26, 2010, 10:31:15 PM »

yeah, you should put up a changelist when v3 comes out

drsusredfish
    Mega Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #29 on: June 28, 2010, 02:40:33 AM »

Im srs here  6 hours to upload a 10 minute video. Man my wifi sucks. but any way motoko v3 is ready for download and there is a video this time so enjoy.
    « Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 02:41:27 AM by drsusredfish » Logged

Pages:  1 [2] 3
    Print
    Jump to: