Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 30 31 32 [33]
Author Topic: Project Zero (Change Of Plans)  (Read 131082 times)
dingo
Angel Kitten

Il Matto

• Awards >9000 Troubleshooter Heart Container Pin Collector

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #480 on: September 03, 2010, 05:57:55 PM »

Hm.... I see. That is a problem. And why cant you dummy bone it? Its worked on similar projects iv seen. What is the problem with this one? But anyways, so those two missing bones are they major flaws in the animations? What wont be there since we dont have the bones. And BTW, these bones, whos are they again? Link's?

Zero's model, so they are Zero's bones. We swapped models, and thus swapped bones, we didn't swap Zero's polygons onto Link (which wouldn't have worked). Zero doesn't have a HaveN Bone on either hand, nor does he have a bone named TransN or ThrowN. He is missing some needed bones.

I could ask Eldrian if he would answer soon.
    If you wanted to convert Zero's bones to their brawl equivalent, his TransN would be 55, HipN would be 58, LHaveN would be 79 and RHaveN would be 90.

It may be possible to hex these bones with Link's flags over them to make them act normally.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

Insert totally self gratifying [censored] here. ; )

• Awards Famous Hacker Sniper Heart Container Ceiling Cat

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #481 on: September 03, 2010, 07:19:42 PM »

Hm.... I see. That is a problem. And why cant you dummy bone it? Its worked on similar projects iv seen. What is the problem with this one? But anyways, so those two missing bones are they major flaws in the animations? What wont be there since we dont have the bones. And BTW, these bones, whos are they again? Link's?

Zero's model, so they are Zero's bones. We swapped models, and thus swapped bones, we didn't swap Zero's polygons onto Link (which wouldn't have worked). Zero doesn't have a HaveN Bone on either hand, nor does he have a bone named TransN or ThrowN. He is missing some needed bones.

I could ask Eldrian if he would answer soon.
    If you wanted to convert Zero's bones to their brawl equivalent, his TransN would be 55, HipN would be 58, LHaveN would be 79 and RHaveN would be 90.

It may be possible to hex these bones with Link's flags over them to make them act normally.

If I'm not mistaken, they would be needed in order for Zero to function normally within the game (as in play him as a character).

Its too bad I know nothing about Hexing...I could learn, but I would need the hexing program needed to do it.

Also Dingo, there is another issue I want to address: Sword Trace.

I was thinking we make the blade of the Z-Saber model invisible and have the Sword Trace be the blade, cause it would follow the contour of the curve the bones would take during a slash if I am not mistaken.

So we also need a working sword trace, and we have the Z-Saber thanks to ShadowSnake.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• Awards Fiery Topic Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #482 on: September 05, 2010, 04:29:53 PM »

Velen did you finish the texture yet?

I'm going to do the attack animations after we get the Z-Saber model for Zero.

If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #483 on: September 05, 2010, 06:08:43 PM »

I have it on me. We just need to replace one of Link's articles with it. We can't inject it into the model.

Also, I started Zero's Attack11...I just haven't gotten around to finishing it yet...

Not only that, my day has been exhausting, went to see a car show for 3 hours on end, then did yard work for about 1 1/2-2 hours. I'm beat, and I don't think I have the patience to doing anything with Zero's animations right now.

Lemme give you the link to the Z-Saber's .brres file, it's over the BeamSword, so be sure replace it with something bigger than itself.
    *URL DELETED!*

Do NOT upload it to the BrawlVault, ShadowSnake requested we don't do that himself.

Just be sure to study Zero's sprites for his specials and stuff.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to do Peach for now...
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 07:37:18 PM by Velen Zaiga » Logged

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #484 on: September 05, 2010, 06:10:18 PM »

I have it on me. We just need to replace one of Link's articles with it. We can't inject it into the model.

Also, I started Zero's Attack11...I just haven't gotten around to finishing it yet...

Not only that, my day has been exhausting, went to see a car show for 3 hours on end, then did yard work for about 1 1/2-2 hours. I'm beat, and I don't think I have the patience to doing anything with Zero's animations right now.

Lemme give you the link to the Z-Saber's .brres file, it's over the BeamSword, so be sure replace it with something bigger than itself.

Do NOT upload it to the BrawlVault, ShadowSnake requested we don't do that himself.

Sorry, I wasn't being exact, but thanks for the model. Awesome Face
    Don't we need to attach this model to Zero or something?

Oh and PLEASE, ASAP edit out that link to the model.

EDIT: I tested out the model in-game on the BeamSword, it worked almost perfectly...
    The characters "hold" the sword in their hand, but the handle is jabs them right through the palm of their hands/paws/etc.

Also, when the model is left alone (neutral position, no character has picked up the item yet, "laying" on ground.) It's not standing up like the original beam sword, instead, it's tilted horizontally and floating in the air.

The handle has that shine, (not as bad) and the textures, are dark, (of course.)

-------
    This may seem like something long to do, but I was thinking about making a release with the Z-Saber over BeamSword in part with our Zero hack when it is released.

I'm not saying we are going to release it with the hack, but release it separate.

But in general, we must be more concerned with textures.
    and the problem is, I don't know what is making the texture dark.
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:19:51 PM by HackZero » Logged

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #485 on: September 05, 2010, 10:04:02 PM »

EDIT: I tested out the model in-game on the BeamSword, it worked almost perfectly...
    The characters "hold" the sword in their hand, but the handle is jabs them right through the palm of their hands/paws/etc.

Also, when the model is left alone (neutral position, no character has picked up the item yet, "laying" on ground.) It's not standing up like the original beam sword, instead, it's tilted horizontally and floating in the air.

The handle has that shine, (not as bad) and the textures, are dark, (of course.)

-------
    This may seem like something long to do, but I was thinking about making a release with the Z-Saber over BeamSword in part with our Zero hack when it is released.

I'm not saying we are going to release it with the hack, but release it separate.

It's Zero's "W" textures. Take Zero's Tex01 an Tex02 files and replace the W and S files with those. That should fix the problem.
    « Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 10:24:13 PM by Velen Zaiga » Logged

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #486 on: September 05, 2010, 10:18:55 PM »

-------

It's Zero's "W" textures. Take Zero's Tex01 an Tex02 files and replace the W and S files with those. That should fix the problem.
    Okay, cool, thanks.
    and also, we have to edit out the links in the quotes. D:

EDIT: I think it's about time we abandon this thread and start a new thread.
    « Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 08:38:48 AM by HackZero » Logged

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #487 on: September 06, 2010, 02:00:57 PM »

I have no objection. Lets just be sure to put up a copy of the moveset we have agreed upon.

lYIaXeD OuT
    Supreme Kitten

IM NOT TELLING YOU WHAT YOUR PRESENT IS!!

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #488 on: September 06, 2010, 02:36:29 PM »

Hey btw I dont remember talking about it but are we going to have a dash? I mean hes zero I think he needs a dash but if there is no open space I wouldnt want to make it a burden

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Velen
    Resident Lucario
    Boss Kitten

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #489 on: September 06, 2010, 02:37:57 PM »

Hey btw I dont remember talking about it but are we going to have a dash? I mean hes zero I think he needs a dash but if there is no open space I wouldnt want to make it a burden

Raikousen is Zero's dashing attack.

Soul Nami
    The Sharp Ninja
    Supreme Kitten

I'll see you later...

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #490 on: September 06, 2010, 03:44:11 PM »

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=14146.msg238721#msg238721

New PROJECT ZERO thread. Conversations about the project and progress will be posted and updated there.

Pages:  1 ... 30 31 32 [33]
    Print
    Jump to: