Virt V9's amateur textures: CHUN-LI

Started by Virt V9, June 21, 2010, 07:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I don't want to come off as mean, but how come people don't ow the difference between textures and models?
Doesn't matter though. Great job on the new hack man!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm honestly a bit puzzled as to why the two are separated. It's getting to the point where you hardly see one without the other. Where's the distinction?

My stuff is clearly more vertex-heavy now, but it wasn't back when I was starting out. Should I be trying to move the topic? Start a new one? I dunno.

It wouldn't hurt.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.