Virt V9's amateur textures: CHUN-LI

Started by Virt V9, June 21, 2010, 07:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey man nice stuff you got here, keep us updated ;)

Quote from: Virt V9 on June 21, 2010, 07:01:16 AM
This is now, probably the coolest thing I've done on the internet.

It's not perfect. Zooming in, particularly on the back of the head, is not polite. But it definitely looks better than my other stuff thus far. Obviously, the limbs have been pinched away. The head has been completely reshaped. I used some spare polygons to add a 3d knot to the back of his bandanna. I renamed a few bones to make his hair permanent, and as I understand it, that's probably going to screw up your Wifi (I never really use Wifi, so I've never paid attention to that)

Looks pretty sweet in motion. Body parts flying everywhere, accentuated by Luigi's strange animations.

Wow. That's the best Luigi texture I've seen!



They kind of are. I think, starting on the head, I assumed that messing with the eyes would be way too complicated, too many little polygons and textures, so I avoided altering anything nearby. in retrospect, everything else I had to do to get the head in line, was every bit as complicated as that would have been, so I probably could have handled it, but I don't really want to bother with it now. Already made a release. Might go back to it if I ever get to updating any of the other ones.


Rayman is epic. Any more projects you working on?

Lovin' Rayman.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Rayman is boss dude I tried it out today and it was cool! Only thing is the ears they need some work done...
Please stop by my site!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Wow, Rayman is stunning.
Kudos to you good sir.

It would be nice to have a ver. 2 with fixed eyes in the future.

I have a request. Take BY's Ray MKIII, resize everything so it is correct, then make the model of Ray that appears in the Custom Robo GC game (awesome game) with textures and everything?

Maybe even a PSA?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: cx_asuka on September 22, 2010, 01:33:55 AM
Wow, Rayman is stunning.
Kudos to you good sir.

It would be nice to have a ver. 2 with fixed eyes in the future.

I couldn't agree more... Great job with Rayman!

You're EPIC, Rayman, the french hero now in brawl....

Awesome job on that Rayman. Like you said there are some flaws, but barely noticed in the heat of battle. ;D

New Content.

Also, I seem to have been recruited into KOO.PAC, which means I can make fancy blog posts to show off with. Looks pretty sweet.